Select your timezone: Select

Why was I removed from a poker freeroll ?

Reply Subscribe
We thought this was very important information so we made a sticky!

Regarding the removal of accounts from private poker freerolls please keep reading.

We have sent out newsletters and posted on the forum what might happen with members playing in our freerolls that stops posting or with activity being none-existent.

There's also other members that have discussed this issue on the board and they felt natural to come back ones in a while and just make a couple of posts to stay active. We dont require much and afterall the value of the freerolls have risen and members are happy.

Visiting the forums ones every two days and make 2-3 posts or threads will keep you active without any interruptions but in the end it's entirely up to you how important the freerolls and the community are!

Other accounts have also been temporary removed so this is not isolated for you alone.

Admin

SEEN ON TV www-ixgames-com ONE OFF THE BEST GAMBLING SITE ONLINE
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Regarding the removal of accounts from private poker freerolls please keep reading.

We have sent out newsletters and posted on the forum what might happen with members playing in our freerolls that stops posting or with activity being none-existent.

There's also other members that have discussed this issue on the board and they felt natural to come back ones in a while and just make a couple of posts to stay active. We dont require much and afterall the value of the freerolls have risen and members are happy.

Visiting the forums ones every two days and make 2-3 posts or threads will keep you active without any interruptions but in the end it's entirely up to you how important the freerolls and the community are!

Other accounts have also been temporary removed so this is not isolated for you alone.

Admin

That explains it...i had a comp crash issue..so i have been doing nothing anywhere lately....my new comp is here now...and i hope to keep my activity up...sorry bout the lameness..hope you let me back in the games..they were really good ......
Join: 2008/07/24 Messages: 23
varady5 wrote:

That explains it...i had a comp crash issue..so i have been doing nothing anywhere lately....my new comp is here now...and i hope to keep my activity up...sorry bout the lameness..hope you let me back in the games..they were really good ......

I guess this is why I'm not in the fulltilt game Nov 22. Too bad because I took 2nd nov 15th:crying
Join: 2008/06/06 Messages: 20
ixgames wrote:

Admin

Theres better forums anyways. I work all week and have a life so I am not on the computer everyday but who really cares its agood way to get rid or members. I am so glad I never represented this place in a OFC tourney. I will just stick with The GFN at least they are fair and understand that some of us dont spend are entire life online and may be able to only get online on the weekends. It's no skin of my back but I cerntainly will let everyone know that if you work and have a life dont bother with this joke of a place.
Join: 2008/03/30 Messages: 28
HappyToker wrote:

Theres better forums anyways. I work all week and have a life so I am not on the computer everyday but who really cares its agood way to get rid or members. I am so glad I never represented this place in a OFC tourney. I will just stick with The GFN at least they are fair and understand that some of us dont spend are entire life online and may be able to only get online on the weekends. It's no skin of my back but I cerntainly will let everyone know that if you work and have a life dont bother with this joke of a place.

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Congratulations on wasting an opportunity to make a useful contributing post to b_tch about how you were removed from a freeroll instead. Well done, sir.

Not that you'll likely see this as you've probably already shut the door behind you. Oh well, one less competitor in the field. . .[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Congratulations on wasting an opportunity to make a useful contributing post to b_tch about how you were removed from a freeroll instead. Well done, sir.

Not that you'll likely see this as you've probably already shut the door behind you. Oh well, one less competitor in the field. . .[/FONT]

10 minutes out of your 'life' every couple days (maybe) - wow
wadda ya doin, when you are waiting for a tourney to start?
(thats what I am doing now) reading & posting

nice post/reply Steve
Join: 2008/12/12 Messages: 250
ixgames wrote:

Admin

I am not in the freeroll for today, too bad IX! maybe next one
Join: 2009/01/13 Messages: 66
HappyToker wrote:

man this dude must be smokin crack...you have to chill out brother...ever hear of good things come to those who wait..i got removed to...but you dont hear me disrespecting anyone .....grow up...
Join: 2008/07/24 Messages: 23
varady5 wrote:

man this dude must be smokin crack...you have to chill out brother...ever hear of good things come to those who wait..i got removed to...but you dont hear me disrespecting anyone .....grow up...

That's fair. Was out in Vegas, so I'm not too upset I missed a freeroll.
Join: 2009/10/04 Messages: 104
ixgames wrote:

Admin

Good to know.
Join: 2008/12/23 Messages: 34
robjr wrote:

Good to know.

I guess I let my activity in the forum slip a bit, because I saw that I was not on the list for the game at Doyles on Dec. 18th. I hope to get back on the list soon, 'cause the IX games rock! :thumbsup
Join: 2009/05/08 Messages: 191
decker wrote:

I guess I let my activity in the forum slip a bit, because I saw that I was not on the list for the game at Doyles on Dec. 18th. I hope to get back on the list soon, 'cause the IX games rock! :thumbsup

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]:thumbsup Somebody with the right attitude, finally! Hope to see you in the games again soon, decker. . . :thumbsup[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
robjr wrote:

Good to know.

Whew wonder what the deal was😡 Great thing your doing keeps the
pw thiefs out!
Join: 2008/07/24 Messages: 152
whitewolf wrote:

Whew wonder what the deal was😡 Great thing your doing keeps the
pw thiefs out!

Im not in todays game, what a shame

i havent been playing for a while, and in some days ill go out for holidays, so i think i cant be added to the list for some weeks

good luck for those you keep playing
Join: 2009/02/11 Messages: 17
robjr wrote:

Good to know.

It is important to always participate in forum ele.

Because that one is aware both of the tournaments and news.

and not only come to see the Passwords :thumbsup
Join: 2009/06/19 Messages: 63
PedroMXDF_1 wrote:

It is important to always participate in forum ele.

Because that one is aware both of the tournaments and news.

and not only come to see the Passwords :thumbsup

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Ok i know i have it IXGame. :1orglaugh I should be more active here to have the right to enter games. NP. I'll be back there in few weeks i guess.
Good luck everyone in next games peeps.[/FONT]
😉
Join: 2008/06/14 Messages: 30
ixgames wrote:

Admin

Thank you for allowing me to play in tonights freeroll. So nice to be allowed to play for just doing a little posting once in a while.
Join: 2008/11/01 Messages: 48
robjr wrote:

Good to know.

Stay active and be part of the ixgames family invite ppl and come share your poker ex with us dont just come in 4 password read share and tlk have fun with theforum

IAM FLOPTOWIN REPORTING ON IXGAMES.COM PS I ALWAYS FLOPTOWIN
Join: 2008/05/28 Messages: 42
ixgames wrote:

Admin

Admin

I understand and agree with that.Fund
Join: 2008/12/09 Messages: 30
robjr wrote:

Good to know.

I guess I would be a little upset too just because they are such good freerolls. I love the ones on Carbon with the 11 dollar coupons as the prize. Those are an excellent chance at the big bucks. But it definately is not that hard to get on and post at all. Takes no time at all. Is that the last ixgames freeroll on carbon coming up or will there be more?
Join: 2009/12/30 Messages: 72