Select your timezone: Select

What happend

Reply Subscribe
I am seeing the full tilt lobby registration is restricted with no entrars and when I click register brings me to the IE page where it asks for pw??
Join: 2009/01/13 Messages: 66
roy22284 wrote:

I am seeing the full tilt lobby registration is restricted with no entrars and when I click register brings me to the IE page where it asks for pw??

Like I said before just trust in the forum.....IX games won't let you down.
Join: 2008/10/24 Messages: 171
mexican wrote:

Like I said before just trust in the forum.....IX games won't let you down.

I like this kind of rigistration.Its more convient and less sitouts.
Join: 2009/02/14 Messages: 61
luckytvguy wrote:

I like this kind of rigistration.Its more convient and less sitouts.

Definitely makes for a more enjoyable game😁
Join: 2009/08/23 Messages: 187
roy22284 wrote:

Use the Force, Roy. It is all around you and in you. Let it work for you to gain entry to the tourneys you want to play...
I cannot teach Roy, he is in a hurry. Hurry, hurry and Roy cannot see what is right in front of him. Hmmmph. Exasperating, isn't it all? Once inside, Roy, you will meet your destiny. And that destiny is not yet written in stone.
Join: 2008/12/11 Messages: 117
eberetta1 wrote:

Use the Force, Roy. It is all around you and in you. Let it work for you to gain entry to the tourneys you want to play...
I cannot teach Roy, he is in a hurry. Hurry, hurry and Roy cannot see what is right in front of him. Hmmmph. Exasperating, isn't it all? Once inside, Roy, you will meet your destiny. And that destiny is not yet written in stone.

New format as of last week roy
nice welcome site to less sitouts only players that are ready to play and more enjoyable with less time all factors good .
Join: 2009/03/28 Messages: 378
onpokplaya wrote:

New format as of last week roy
nice welcome site to less sitouts only players that are ready to play and more enjoyable with less time all factors good .

Better value too, I disliked the whole table is sitouts expect one or two becuase there is many fool that only want to steal they chips.
Join: 2008/11/29 Messages: 127