Select your timezone: Select

Question about the multiple accounts at pdc & carbon poker

Reply Subscribe
Did you see any multiple accounts at the tournament last wednesday ?

We got several messages this year about "iranian donkey" and similiar screen names at the merge gaming on wednesday tournaments. Have that player been able to register last 2 weeks ?

The reason we ask because we have made some changes and would like to get some feedback.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Did you see any multiple accounts at the tournament last wednesday ?

We got several messages this year about "iranian donkey" and similiar screen names at the merge gaming on wednesday tournaments. Have that player been able to register last 2 weeks ?

The reason we ask because we have made some changes and would like to get some feedback.

Can't say i noticed - anyways - but i did'nt last too long....πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
Join: 2009/09/06 Messages: 405
marco123 wrote:

Can't say i noticed - anyways - but i did'nt last too long....πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Was not at the game this past Wednesday, so I can't be of any help. But will be keeping my eyes open in the next one I can make. . .[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Was not at the game this past Wednesday, so I can't be of any help. But will be keeping my eyes open in the next one I can make. . .[/FONT]

I will actively look for anything out of the ordinary.

:warning Watching :warning

:thumbsup
Join: 2009/12/06 Messages: 258
Roller wrote:

I will actively look for anything out of the ordinary.

:warning Watching :warning

:thumbsup

It looked ok. There were only 10 players. I think 4 were sit-outs. It didn't appear there were any dual accounts.
Join: 2009/10/04 Messages: 104
lcid86 wrote:

It looked ok. There were only 10 players. I think 4 were sit-outs. It didn't appear there were any dual accounts.

Havent played in the carbon games as of late the start time is no good for me but this week comin im on vacation so beware lol.
Join: 2009/03/28 Messages: 378