Select your timezone: Select

Pdc and carbon poker freeroll wednesday 29 sep 2010

Reply Subscribe
Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 29th September.

PDC POKER or CARBON POKER, you decide where you want to play!

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Rakeback account

2nd option is getting a rakeback account at either poker room, the rake percentage and link is listed in the poker room review.

Freeroll information:

Sponsored freeroll at pdc poker / carbon poker by ixgames-com

Tournament Name: ixgames double up
Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL
Players: Minimum 2, maximum 2000
Prize: 3 x $5.40 Double up SnG coupons for the top 3 finishers
Freeroll date: Wednesday 29th September -10, 08.00 PM
Password: 162003

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 29th September.

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Rakeback account

2nd option is getting a rakeback account at either poker room, the rake percentage and link is listed in the poker room review.

Freeroll information:

Good luck for all in this tournament :dirol
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Good luck for all in this tournament :dirol

Good luck everyone.
Join: 2009/10/04 Messages: 104
lcid86 wrote:

Good luck everyone.

Good luck and thank you, ixgames for the carbon freeroll!
Join: 2008/11/07 Messages: 145
ixgames wrote:

How to join:

Rakeback account

Freeroll information:

Another shot at 5.40
but I'm not by myself
oh well, guess I need knock out some out

unfortunately I have to said gl to all play
Please get out of my way :p
Join: 2008/04/14 Messages: 199
ix_man wrote:

Another shot at 5.40
but I'm not by myself
oh well, guess I need knock out some out

unfortunately I have to said gl to all play
Please get out of my way :p

A great game on Wed night, can anyone else tell me where you can get a friendly game like this one because I don't think one exists.
Join: 2010/03/02 Messages: 79
rcbstuff wrote:

A great game on Wed night, can anyone else tell me where you can get a friendly game like this one because I don't think one exists.

Friendly until someone knocks you out.
I went 30 minutes, i guess that's good (shrug)
almost caught a flush
Let me know if there's a game of hand grenades, where close counts for something.

😄
Join: 2008/04/14 Messages: 199