Select your timezone: Select

Pdc and carbon poker freeroll wednesday 28th july 2010

Reply Subscribe
Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 28th july.

PDC POKER or CARBON POKER, you decide where you want to play!

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Freeroll information:

Sponsored freeroll at pdc poker / carbon poker by ixgames-com

Tournament Name: ixgames 1K qualifier

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Players: Minimum 2, maximum 2000

Prize: 3 entry tickets to 50K qualifier tournament.

Freeroll date: wednesday 28th july -10, 08.00 PM

Password: 209011

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 28th july.

PDC POKER or CARBON POKER, you decide where you want to play!

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Freeroll information:

Sponsored freeroll at pdc poker / carbon poker by ixgames-com

Tournament Name: ixgames 1K qualifier

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Players: Minimum 2, maximum 2000

Prize: 3 entry tickets to 50K qualifier tournament.

Freeroll date: wednesday 28th july -10, 08.00 PM

Password: 209011

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!

Lets rumble:dance:
Join: 2009/07/29 Messages: 455
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

Lets rumble:dance:

Getting a little ahead of ourselves? I hope that is meant to be July28th. Maybe someone needs a vacation or is already thinking of one. . .:1orglaugh
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

Getting a little ahead of ourselves? I hope that is meant to be July28th. Maybe someone needs a vacation or is already thinking of one. . .:1orglaugh

The 3 entries to $1000 guaranteed should be changed also cuz it isnt whats offered. it's three $11 satellite coupons that are nearly worthless unless you can beat out 11 others for the $109 coupon that gets u into the 50k guaranteed. dunno where the poll went but it would be waaaaaay better to have 6 $5.40 DoN coupons. at least then you're playing for something with reasonable odds.
Join: 2009/08/21 Messages: 154
AAChipMagnet wrote:

The 3 entries to $1000 guaranteed should be changed also cuz it isnt whats offered. it's three $11 satellite coupons that are nearly worthless unless you can beat out 11 others for the $109 coupon that gets u into the 50k guaranteed. dunno where the poll went but it would be waaaaaay better to have 6 $5.40 DoN coupons. at least then you're playing for something with reasonable odds.

Im going to do my best to make this game 😁
Join: 2010/03/20 Messages: 138
AAChipMagnet wrote:

the 3 entries to $1000 guaranteed should be changed also cuz it isnt whats offered. it's three $11 satellite coupons that are nearly worthless unless you can beat out 11 others for the $109 coupon that gets u into the 50k guaranteed. dunno where the poll went but it would be waaaaaay better to have 6 $5.40 DoN coupons. at least then you're playing for something with reasonable odds.

Click on Poker Rooms tab, then click on Carbon Poker and it should be right there "Ixgames weekly freeroll payout"
Join: 2009/07/29 Messages: 455
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

the 3 entries to $1000 guaranteed should be changed also cuz it isnt whats offered. it's three $11 satellite coupons that are nearly worthless unless you can beat out 11 others for the $109 coupon that gets u into the 50k guaranteed. dunno where the poll went but it would be waaaaaay better to have 6 $5.40 DoN coupons. at least then you're playing for something with reasonable odds.

Click on Poker Rooms tab, then click on Carbon Poker and it should be right there "Ixgames weekly freeroll payout"

It's July not August lol
Join: 2008/11/29 Messages: 127
SycoSteve wrote:

Oh my

August just flew by :bully:
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Oh my

August just flew by :bully:

Haven't done well the last 2 of these tourneys, i was bubble boy
Join: 2009/03/14 Messages: 108
ttwarrior1 wrote:

Haven't done well the last 2 of these tourneys, i was bubble boy

Im in :thumbsup

gl all
Join: 2010/03/20 Messages: 138
MyNemesis wrote:

Im in :thumbsup

gl all