Select your timezone: Select

Pdc and carbon poker freeroll wednesday 25th aug 2010

Reply Subscribe
Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 25th august.

PDC POKER or CARBON POKER, you decide where you want to play!

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Freeroll information:

Sponsored freeroll at pdc poker / carbon poker by ixgames-com

Tournament Name: ixgames 1K qualifier

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Players: Minimum 2, maximum 2000

Prize: 3 entry tickets to 50K qualifier tournament.

Freeroll date: wednesday 25th august -10, 08.00 PM

Password: 773099

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 25th august.

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Freeroll information:

I, once again, thank ixgames for making these games possible even though I have been giving them a miss for a while now. At least, others are still taking advantage of the opportunity. . . :thumbsup

Has there been any progress or is there any news that can be released yet about possible changes to the prize pool set up that were being discussed? Just curious. . .
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

I, once again, thank ixgames for making these games possible even though I have been giving them a miss for a while now. At least, others are still taking advantage of the opportunity. . . :thumbsup

Has there been any progress or is there any news that can be released yet about possible changes to the prize pool set up that were being discussed? Just curious. . .

Manne and Ixgames are keeping everything in a high security vault. So I guess we will just have to check back september 1st when the grand reveal will happen. I do know that whatever it is it is going to awesome and mind blowing.:1orglaugh:1orglaugh
Join: 2009/07/29 Messages: 455
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

Manne and Ixgames are keeping everything in a high security vault. So I guess we will just have to check back september 1st when the grand reveal will happen. I do know that whatever it is it is going to awesome and mind blowing.:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Brings to mind the old Johnny Carson routine, Carnac the Magnificent. . . :1orglaugh

Borrowing liberally and in part. . .
...I hold in my hand these envelopes. As a child of four can plainly see, these envelopes have been hermetically sealed. They've been kept in a #2 mayonnaise jar since noon today on Funk and Wagnell's porch. No one knows the contents of these envelopes...
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
ixgames wrote:

How to join:

Freeroll information:

Good luck to all and thanks to ixgames :dance:
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Good luck to all and thanks to ixgames :dance:

Thanks for the game 😁

im going to try and make this one
Join: 2010/03/20 Messages: 138
MyNemesis wrote:

Thanks for the game 😁

im going to try and make this one

Thanks for the game, they are kinda late for me but i can make this one:thumbsup good luck to all
Join: 2009/08/23 Messages: 187
zjohnzzz wrote:

Thanks for the game, they are kinda late for me but i can make this one:thumbsup good luck to all

Looking forward to the game.
Join: 2010/03/02 Messages: 79
rcbstuff wrote:

Looking forward to the game.

Thx. to ix and the rest i will be joing you folks for the game. gd luck all.....
Join: 2009/07/05 Messages: 148
ixgames wrote:

How to join:

Freeroll information:

The only game I have on Wednesday.
I'll be there.
gle1

for every gl I give I need 5 back :dance:
Join: 2008/04/14 Messages: 199
ix_man wrote:

I'll be there.
gle1

Hi everyone

Just a notice that the password is posted.

Might happen that the server goes down a short time tonight. Shouldnt be any longer periods though.

Thanks for posting and making the place feel like home😁
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Hi everyone

Just a notice that the password is posted.

Might happen that the server goes down a short time tonight. Shouldnt be any longer periods though.

Thanks for posting and making the place feel like home😁

Im in 😁 see you all there
Join: 2010/03/20 Messages: 138
MyNemesis wrote:

Im in 😁 see you all there

See y'all tonite
Join: 2009/10/04 Messages: 104
ix_man wrote:

I'll be there.
gle1

I live in a van down by the river
Join: 2009/03/14 Messages: 108
ix_man wrote:

I'll be there.
gle1

TY IXGames! See ya tonight!
Join: 2009/08/21 Messages: 154
AAChipMagnet wrote:

TY IXGames! See ya tonight!

Thank you Ixgames for these games but I'm kind of miss the FTP games we usually have before every sunday 😁
Join: 2008/11/29 Messages: 127