Select your timezone: Select

Pdc and carbon poker freeroll wednesday 20th oct 2010

Reply Subscribe
This is an early password, not able to post it tomorrow. I hope you are all ready for a good wednesday tournament 😁

Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 20th October.

PDC POKER or CARBON POKER, you decide where you want to play!

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Rakeback account

2nd option is getting a rakeback account at either poker room, the rake percentage and link is listed in the poker room reviews.

Freeroll information:

Sponsored freeroll at pdc poker / carbon poker by ixgames-com

Tournament Name: ixgames double up
Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL
Players: Minimum 2, maximum 2000
Prize: 3 x $5.40 Double up SnG coupons for the top 3 finishers
Freeroll date: Wednesday 20th October -10, 08.00 PM
Password: 033921

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

This is an early password, not able to post it tomorrow. I hope you are all ready for a good wednesday tournament 😁

Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 20th October.

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Rakeback account

2nd option is getting a rakeback account at either poker room, the rake percentage and link is listed in the poker room reviews.

Freeroll information:

Thank you!! 😁
Join: 2008/11/29 Messages: 127
ixgames wrote:

How to join:

Rakeback account

Freeroll information:

Early or late password. Its only in the game that I worry about "early" out.

gle1
Join: 2008/04/14 Messages: 199
ix_man wrote:

Early or late password. Its only in the game that I worry about "early" out.

gle1

Yea and i hope only our members to play with us this time! gl all and see ya at the tables
Join: 2010/02/17 Messages: 69
darkseed wrote:

Yea and i hope only our members to play with us this time! gl all and see ya at the tables

Ty ixgames i will reg early and keep it safe with me. Thanks. Freerollbird
Join: 2010/04/18 Messages: 181
freerollbird wrote:

Ty ixgames i will reg early and keep it safe with me. Thanks. Freerollbird

Thanks Gl all 😁
Join: 2009/06/19 Messages: 63
PedroMXDF_1 wrote:

Thanks Gl all 😁

Thanks for the great game
Join: 2010/03/02 Messages: 79
PedroMXDF_1 wrote:

Thanks Gl all 😁

Thanks ixgames, good luck and have fun everyone..
Join: 2008/07/24 Messages: 152