Select your timezone: Select

Pdc and carbon poker freeroll wednesday 18th aug 2010

Reply Subscribe
Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 18th august.

PDC POKER or CARBON POKER, you decide where you want to play!

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Freeroll information:

Sponsored freeroll at pdc poker / carbon poker by ixgames-com

Tournament Name: ixgames 1K qualifier

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Players: Minimum 2, maximum 2000

Prize: 3 entry tickets to 50K qualifier tournament.

Freeroll date: wednesday 18th august -10, 08.00 PM

Password: 551072

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 18th august.

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Freeroll information:

Eek...pw posted 36 hours before tournament, hope our members respect the other members and not share this to the general population. I guess this is a way to test our members and see if they are honest or not.
Join: 2009/07/29 Messages: 455
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

Eek...pw posted 36 hours before tournament, hope our members respect the other members and not share this to the general population. I guess this is a way to test our members and see if they are honest or not.

I hope so too.
I'm in, Hopefully I won't forget to play.
See you all there.
gle1:thumbsup
Join: 2008/04/14 Messages: 199
ix_man wrote:

I hope so too.
I'm in, Hopefully I won't forget to play.
See you all there.
gle1:thumbsup

Hope all the members respect to the admin and other players...see you at table..gl guys
Join: 2010/06/23 Messages: 80
ixgames wrote:

How to join:

Freeroll information:

Good luck all members :dirol
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Good luck all members :dirol

In it to win it.
Join: 2009/08/21 Messages: 154
AAChipMagnet wrote:

In it to win it.

Looks like we have a few more than usual. Hope it's a good game.
Join: 2009/10/04 Messages: 104
lcid86 wrote:

Yeah, it is hard to determine who is suppose to be there and who is not
Join: 2009/07/29 Messages: 455
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

Yeah, it is hard to determine who is suppose to be there and who is not

Almost forgot about tonights game. I will be there And playing as Freerollbird. Ty Manne and ixgames. Freerollbird
Join: 2010/04/18 Messages: 181