Select your timezone: Select

Pdc and carbon poker freeroll wednesday 14th july 2010

Reply Subscribe
Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 14th July.

PDC POKER or CARBON POKER, you decide where you want to play!

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Freeroll information:

Sponsored freeroll at pdc poker / carbon poker by ixgames-com

Tournament Name: ixgames 1K qualifier

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Players: Minimum 2, maximum 2000

Prize: 3 entry tickets to $1000 guaranteed tournament.

Freeroll date: wednesday 14th July -10, 08.00 PM

Password: 833089

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 14th July.

PDC POKER or CARBON POKER, you decide where you want to play!

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Freeroll information:

Sponsored freeroll at pdc poker / carbon poker by ixgames-com

Tournament Name: ixgames 1K qualifier

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Players: Minimum 2, maximum 2000

Prize: 3 entry tickets to $1000 guaranteed tournament.

Freeroll date: wednesday 14th July -10, 08.00 PM

Password: 833089

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!

Good luck everyone on the tables :dirol
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Good luck everyone on the tables :dirol

Ty Manne, I will be playing tonight. I spent the past weekend in the hospital and have not done much posting this week. I am still quite exhausted two days in icu with a mallory weiss tear. Freerollbird
Join: 2010/04/18 Messages: 181
freerollbird wrote:

Ty Manne, I will be playing tonight. I spent the past weekend in the hospital and have not done much posting this week. I am still quite exhausted two days in icu with a mallory weiss tear. Freerollbird

Thanks for the game.
I'm in.
Join: 2008/04/14 Messages: 199
ix_man wrote:

Thanks for the game.
I'm in.

I won last week might be playing this or I sleeping 😁
Join: 2008/11/29 Messages: 127
UnknownFlush wrote:

I won last week might be playing this or I sleeping 😁

Im in :dance:

thanks for the game :thumbsup

HEY DEALER.... :helpme ME OUT THIS TIME😡!
Join: 2010/03/20 Messages: 138
MyNemesis wrote:

Im in :dance:

thanks for the game :thumbsup

HEY DEALER.... :helpme ME OUT THIS TIME😡!

Thanks for the game !
Join: 2010/03/02 Messages: 79
rcbstuff wrote:

Thanks for the game !

Im at the final table now and have a disturbing feeling that 2 plays as a team.
Join: 2006/12/08 Messages: 206
DraX wrote:

Im at the final table now and have a disturbing feeling that 2 plays as a team.

I agree. Davidovdavidov and zvikiviki are either the same player or in the same room. Never went to a showdown and lots of big stack folds. Any way to verify they're legit?
Join: 2009/10/04 Messages: 104
lcid86 wrote:

I agree. Davidovdavidov and zvikiviki are either the same player or in the same room. Never went to a showdown and lots of big stack folds. Any way to verify they're legit?

Im gonna send an email to support, lets see what happens

They could also be communicating with any type of phone.
Join: 2006/12/08 Messages: 206
DraX wrote:

There really isn't anyway to tell what was going on. Merge Gaming would be the only ones who would know. 2 players with the same IP connection can not be playing at the same time. So with my observation of their playing, I would assume they were using a IM to communicate.
Those 2 and me did end up with the coupons, so I am not bitter. It as a good game with good poker friends...can't wait to do it again next week.

See ya on the felt...:dance::dance::dance:
Join: 2009/07/29 Messages: 455
DraX wrote:

Man... stupid weather caused some outages in internet (and cable) last night and i missed the game 😔

sorry for sitting out
Join: 2010/03/20 Messages: 138
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

There really isn't anyway to tell what was going on. Merge Gaming would be the only ones who would know. 2 players with the same IP connection can not be playing at the same time. So with my observation of their playing, I would assume they were using a IM to communicate.
Those 2 and me did end up with the coupons, so I am not bitter. It as a good game with good poker friends...can't wait to do it again next week.

They both played in the same 08:15 50K satellite the next morning and lost. Serves them right, cheaters always lose. The thing that upsets me is that they are probaly not even members here and they took 2 coupons from the members who actually deserve the coupons. Oh well, there is always next week, and the week after that, and after that...and so on....
Join: 2009/07/29 Messages: 455
DraX wrote:

I was at the final table and saw the samething. I have never seen anything like that before.
Join: 2010/03/02 Messages: 79