Select your timezone: Select

Pdc and carbon poker freeroll wednesday 13th oct 2010

Reply Subscribe
Hi NightOwls

Aware of the ninja game last wednesday. It feels like a slap in the face creating tournaments for you guys every week and see the result of too many players. Players that dont belong there.

If me or mods are not available during that game, please just post in this thread before the game starts and post how many is registered at the time. That way we see right away on the forums if our changes have helped. Big thanks!

Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 13th October.

PDC POKER or CARBON POKER, you decide where you want to play!

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Rakeback account

2nd option is getting a rakeback account at either poker room, the rake percentage and link is listed in the poker room reviews.

Freeroll information:

Sponsored freeroll at pdc poker / carbon poker by ixgames-com

Tournament Name: ixgames double up
Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL
Players: Minimum 2, maximum 2000
Prize: 3 x $5.40 Double up SnG coupons for the top 3 finishers
Freeroll date: Wednesday 13th October -10, 08.00 PM
Password: 202754

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Hi NightOwls

Aware of the ninja game last wednesday. It feels like a slap in the face creating tournaments for you guys every week and see the result of too many players. Players that dont belong there.

If me or mods are not available during that game, please just post in this thread before the game starts and post how many is registered at the time. That way we see right away on the forums if our changes have helped. Big thanks!

Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 13th October.

PDC POKER or CARBON POKER, you decide where you want to play!

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Rakeback account

2nd option is getting a rakeback account at either poker room, the rake percentage and link is listed in the poker room reviews.

Freeroll information:

Sponsored freeroll at pdc poker / carbon poker by ixgames-com

Tournament Name: ixgames double up
Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL
Players: Minimum 2, maximum 2000
Prize: 3 x $5.40 Double up SnG coupons for the top 3 finishers
Freeroll date: Wednesday 13th October -10, 08.00 PM
Password: 202754

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!

Good luck for all in this tournament Welcome:
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Good luck for all in this tournament Welcome:

Good Luck all.. i am glad to see that the admin removed my ban.. i never cheat and i never share pass to other people!
Join: 2010/02/17 Messages: 69
darkseed wrote:

Good Luck all.. i am glad to see that the admin removed my ban.. i never cheat and i never share pass to other people!

Good Luck and Have fun , may the best win, and me runner up πŸ˜πŸ˜‹
Join: 2009/12/05 Messages: 63
UrsuuL wrote:

Good Luck and Have fun , may the best win, and me runner up πŸ˜πŸ˜‹

Im glad to ixgames admin on top of things.I sure hope the pass is not released until 2min til game start,if you ask me.Im sure tired of all the pw thieves.I sure hope they are on the outside looking in,from now on!
Join: 2008/11/07 Messages: 145
nightmoves44 wrote:

Im glad to ixgames admin on top of things.I sure hope the pass is not released until 2min til game start,if you ask me.Im sure tired of all the pw thieves.I sure hope they are on the outside looking in,from now on!

Thank you IXgames have been winning this and build up a decent bankroll now in Carbon Poker, thank you for this tournament 😁
Join: 2008/11/29 Messages: 127
nightmoves44 wrote:

Am going to try and make this one,sooooo good luck all and have fun....
Join: 2008/07/24 Messages: 152
whitewolf wrote:

Am going to try and make this one,sooooo good luck all and have fun....

I guess pw is not out yet , was hoping to reg and then be about 5 min late to the game. I do like the idea of the pw being out closer to the start time so thieves can't get in though, if thats the case. Good luck
Join: 2009/03/14 Messages: 108
ttwarrior1 wrote:

I guess pw is not out yet , was hoping to reg and then be about 5 min late to the game. I do like the idea of the pw being out closer to the start time so thieves can't get in though, if thats the case. Good luck

Thread updated with password!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Thread updated with password!

Pw is good, see everyone there.
Join: 2009/10/04 Messages: 104
lcid86 wrote:

Its way too early,I sure hope nobody gives the pw out yet again....gl to those who are truly eligible!
Join: 2008/11/07 Messages: 145
lcid86 wrote:

Gl to all see u all there hope nobody gives the pw out this time
Join: 2009/08/19 Messages: 198
lcid86 wrote:

Good luck all,, 7 in right now!
lcid86 wrote:

Ty ixgames I just reg. Gotta run to store brb and hope to make start time if not i won't be long. Freerollbird
Join: 2010/04/18 Messages: 181
nightmoves44 wrote:

Its way too early,I sure hope nobody gives the pw out yet again....gl to those who are truly eligible!

GoodLuck all 😑 See ya at the tables
darkseed wrote:

GoodLuck all 😑 See ya at the tables

I am back in time and won't be sitting out at all we have 16 players gl. Freerollbird
lcid86 wrote:

Thanks for the tourney

gl all
Join: 2009/06/19 Messages: 63
PedroMXDF_1 wrote:

Thanks for the tourney

gl all

Please change the dealer πŸ˜”
darkseed wrote:

Please change the dealer πŸ˜”

Yippeee!embeded-image embeded-image Thanks ixgames and manne. Freerollbird. I didn't know we kept playing after top 3. Congrats to
freerollbird wrote:

Yippeee!embeded-image embeded-image Thanks ixgames and manne. Freerollbird. I didn't know we kept playing after top 3. Congrats to

Congrats on the win guys great game,ummm freerollbird i think you ko me, next time take
a little longer at the store lmao j/king, Grats!