Select your timezone: Select

Pdc and carbon poker $1000 qualifier freeroll wednesday 2nd june 2010

Reply Subscribe
Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 2nd June.

PDC POKER or CARBON POKER, you decide where you want to play!

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Freeroll information:

Sponsored freeroll at pdc poker / carbon poker by ixgames-com

Tournament Name: ixgames 1K qualifier

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Players: Minimum 2, maximum 2000

Prize: 3 entry tickets to $1000 guaranteed tournament.

Freeroll date: wednesday 2nd June -10, 08.00 PM

Password: 770916

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 2nd June.

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Freeroll information:

Not yet listed in the client but should be during the day of 2nd June
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Not yet listed in the client but should be during the day of 2nd June

Yeah it's not listed yet 😔
Join: 2008/11/29 Messages: 127
UnknownFlush wrote:

Yeah it's not listed yet 😔

In and ready to play.
Join: 2009/08/21 Messages: 154
ixgames wrote:

How to join:

Freeroll information:

Lets rumble
Join: 2009/07/29 Messages: 455
ixgames wrote:

How to join:

Freeroll information:

Thanks for game.

I love poker. Like getting 1010 beat by AAA.
2 hands later
1010 beat by AAA.

but I'm not venting. ( well, maybe I am. but I'm over it)

gle1
Join: 2008/04/14 Messages: 199
ix_man wrote:

Thanks for game.

I love poker. Like getting 1010 beat by AAA.
2 hands later
1010 beat by AAA.

but I'm not venting. ( well, maybe I am. but I'm over it)

gle1

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Haven't played this one in a while. Let's see how long I can hang around and make your lives miserable. . . 😄[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Haven't played this one in a while. Let's see how long I can hang around and make your lives miserable. . . 😄[/FONT]

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Hey, hey! Wasn't the first one out this time! :dance:[/FONT]
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Hey, hey! Wasn't the first one out this time! :dance:[/FONT]

Gg unlucky steve ......

bragging rights here tonight😡!
:dance::dance::dance:
Join: 2009/09/06 Messages: 405
SycoSteve wrote:

Sorry guys think i might have missed it, lokking forward to the next one. Freerollbird
Join: 2010/04/18 Messages: 181
marco123 wrote:

Gg unlucky steve ......

gg unlucky steve ......

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Thanks. Not a big deal. Still have yet to use the coupons I do have. Seems their use is pretty limited. . .

Congrats to you!
[/FONT]