Select your timezone: Select

Pdc and carbon poker $1000 qualifier freeroll wednesday 14th april 2010

Reply Subscribe
Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 14th april.

PDC POKER or CARBON POKER, you decide where you want to play!

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Freeroll information:

Sponsored freeroll at pdc poker / carbon poker by ixgames-com

Tournament Name: ixgames 1K qualifier

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Players: Minimum 2, maximum 2000

Prize: 3 entry tickets to $1000 guaranteed tournament.

Freeroll date: wednesday 14th april -10, 18.00 PM

Password: 210965

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 14th april.

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Freeroll information:

Let's have some fun :p
Join: 2008/12/18 Messages: 846
ixgames wrote:

How to join:

Freeroll information:

Good luck to all.
Join: 2006/12/11 Messages: 1758
ixgames wrote:

How to join:

Freeroll information:

Good luck everyone :thumbsup
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Good luck everyone :thumbsup

I probably be sleeping lol
Join: 2008/11/29 Messages: 127
ixgames wrote:

How to join:

Freeroll information:

Thanks for the game.
c u all tonight.
Join: 2008/04/14 Messages: 199
ix_man wrote:

Thanks for the game.
c u all tonight.

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Thanks for setting up another game for us ixgames. :thumbsup

Think this one will be going off without me as I have committed for tonight to the significant other. . . :eek:[/FONT] Then again, stuff happens, so never count me out until registration closes. . . :1orglaugh

Hope to rejoin the gang in the coupon hunt next week. G'luck all that play!
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Thanks for setting up another game for us ixgames. :thumbsup

Think this one will be going off without me as I have committed for tonight to the significant other. . . :eek:[/FONT] Then again, stuff happens, so never count me out until registration closes. . . :1orglaugh

Yup gl to those who play to late a start for me to try and win it
Join: 2009/03/28 Messages: 378
onpokplaya wrote:

Yup gl to those who play to late a start for me to try and win it

Hope we have a good turnout!
Join: 2009/10/04 Messages: 104
lcid86 wrote:

Hope we have a good turnout!

I'm going to become more happy if you set up a nice time for us from Europa
Join: 2008/11/29 Messages: 127
UnknownFlush wrote:

Pretty unfortunate that i can only play sattelites with the coupon, i would of love to play the 1000 guaranteed bounty tourney 😋, then again thanks for another prize ixgames 😁
Join: 2009/11/11 Messages: 59
SycoSteve wrote:

Think this one will be going off without me

Ditto here
work was on the plate yesterday
then, I became a taxi driver for the teenagers after school let out

any word on the results😟😟
Join: 2008/12/12 Messages: 250
UnknownFlush wrote:

Thanks for the PW 😁
Join: 2009/06/19 Messages: 63