Select your timezone: Select

Important notice!!!!

Reply Subscribe
I have been troubled recently by some certain posts circled around a individual within our community that has been misusing the tournaments. After some deep investigating I have found the person responsiably and I am going to do everything I can to get this person(VIRUS) removed from our community. I have posted the links below for you to examine the evidence that I have found. If for any reason you may believe that my findings are not warrented please let me know asap.

December 30, 2009 Ixgames held a Carbon poker tournament for their members. There was some registerations in this tournament that looked odd and weird forum-ixgames-com/carbon-poker-forum/5892-just-look-if-posibble-html forum-ixgames-com/ixgames-players-club/5877-carbon-pdc-poker-1000-qualifier-freeroll-wednesday-30th-dec-2009-a-html . The person in question is the account Aloneboy, Aloneboy2, Aloneboy3, Aloneboy4. I could not find any member registered with ixgames under that username. So I expanded my investigating skills past Ixgames into the poker community.

I found Aloneboy has a account with Pokerspace aloneboy's Profile - Pokerspace as his carbon poker username on pokerspace says IAMPERFECTION. So I came back to Ixgames and searched for IAMPERFECTION and found that afshin tatoo has listed his carbon username as IAMPERFECTION forum-ixgames-com/member-introductions/7614-hello-html .

As you can see in this last tournament on August 25, 2010 Aloneboy2 and IAMPERFECTION were registered. I am requesting that Ixgames ban this individual from any further use of this forum.

CHEATING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED😡 I AM MODERATOR AND WILL DO MY JOB AND CATCH THE CHEATERS AS THEY COME😡
Join: 2009/07/29 Messages: 455
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

I have been troubled recently by some certain posts circled around a individual within our community that has been misusing the tournaments. After some deep investigating I have found the person responsiably and I am going to do everything I can to get this person(VIRUS) removed from our community. I have posted the links below for you to examine the evidence that I have found. If for any reason you may believe that my findings are not warrented please let me know asap.

December 30, 2009 Ixgames held a Carbon poker tournament for their members. There was some registerations in this tournament that looked odd and weird forum-ixgames-com/carbon-poker-forum/5892-just-look-if-posibble-html forum-ixgames-com/ixgames-players-club/5877-carbon-pdc-poker-1000-qualifier-freeroll-wednesday-30th-dec-2009-a-html . The person in question is the account Aloneboy, Aloneboy2, Aloneboy3, Aloneboy4. I could not find any member registered with ixgames under that username. So I expanded my investigating skills past Ixgames into the poker community.

I found Aloneboy has a account with Pokerspace aloneboy's Profile - Pokerspace as his carbon poker username on pokerspace says IAMPERFECTION. So I came back to Ixgames and searched for IAMPERFECTION and found that afshin tatoo has listed his carbon username as IAMPERFECTION forum-ixgames-com/member-introductions/7614-hello-html .

As you can see in this last tournament on August 25, 2010 Aloneboy2 and IAMPERFECTION were registered. I am requesting that Ixgames ban this individual from any further use of this forum.

CHEATING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED😡 I AM MODERATOR AND WILL DO MY JOB AND CATCH THE CHEATERS AS THEY COME😡

This same member has a username MICHAEL that I have seen play in the tournaments and has listed his username here forum-ixgames-com/ixgames-players-club/5512-carbon-poker-pdc-poker-add-your-screen-name-8-html

So this players has multiple accounts for which he is registering for. Here are the ones that I know of so far:
Aloneboy
AloneBoy2
Aloneboy3
Aloneboy4
IAMPERFECTION
MICHAEL
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

Kill Them 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 :dirol
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Some very impressive detective work there, AA. :thumbsup

If this evidence holds up, not only should s/he be permanently banned from ixgames, the information should be turned over to Merge and let them -- one would hope for the sake of their own integrity they would want to -- freeze the accounts and seize any funds that may still be in the accounts. . . *hmmm, no flippin' the bird smilie, darn*
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
Manne wrote:

He is also on Cardschat, I have sent admin at Cardschat a message about his behavior
aloneboy_uae - Online Poker Forum Profile
He has already been banned from their site
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

He is also on Cardschat, I have sent admin at Cardschat a message about his behavior
aloneboy_uae - Online Poker Forum Profile
He has already been banned from their site

Thats not cool what he did so many chances only one 4 the rest of us hmmm
Join: 2009/08/19 Messages: 198
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

Nice work!
Join: 2009/03/29 Messages: 399
tallseas wrote:

Nice work!

Ok......remind me not to piss you off AA....😄😄

Great job😡😡
Join: 2009/10/25 Messages: 218
keithdn68 wrote:

Ok......remind me not to piss you off AA....😄😄

Great job😡😡

This helps alot because when looking at a specific member like the one mentioned we are able to see a bit further.

Great job

The member is on trial for the moment so he's not able to access the players club.

Just need to ask a question to one of the managers over at carbon/pdc. Taking care of the ban later today.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

I'm not a real social animal.
Maybe, things will change in September.
As of now there is only one game a week on Carbon.
I'm here a couple times a day looking.
Or am I Missing something?
Full Tilt games, Doylesroom games and Bodog games are gone.

If this comes off as a disgruntled member, I'm not.
Love IX but I am just not a big poster.
Join: 2008/04/14 Messages: 199
ix_man wrote:

Yeah haven't been any Bodog or FTP games for awhile. Unaware of the Doyle's Room cuz I don't play there. The Carbon game is on Wednesday nights and it will soon be SnG DoN tickets we play for and not $11 Satellite (Only) coupons from what I've read here.

In regards to the Aloneboy thing.....Good job detecting this. I've seen this player recently on FTP also so you might want to shoot them an email as well, along with Merge. Matter of fact, it might not hurt to email any of the major rooms to be on the lookout for this.
Join: 2009/08/21 Messages: 154
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

This same member has a username MICHAEL that I have seen play in the tournaments and has listed his username here forum-ixgames-com/ixgames-players-club/5512-carbon-poker-pdc-poker-add-your-screen-name-8-html

So this players has multiple accounts for which he is registering for. Here are the ones that I know of so far:
Aloneboy
AloneBoy2
Aloneboy3
Aloneboy4
IAMPERFECTION
MICHAEL

Aloneboy
AloneBoy2
Aloneboy3
Aloneboy4
IAMPERFECTION
MICHAEL

His other username that I just verified through another forum is "FR3NCHFRIES" which he has used on our tournament
ix_man wrote:

Excellent work AA

I will use this information in my mod capacity elsewhere too

Well Done
Join: 2009/06/07 Messages: 71
Samango wrote:

Excellent work AA

I will use this information in my mod capacity elsewhere too

Well Done

On another forum I have a member named - aloneboy_uae - who lists his Carbon ID as - IRANIANBOY

The only connection here is the 'aloneboy' bit and it is not proven that this is the same person but it may be useful in any further investigation
Samango wrote:

On another forum I have a member named - aloneboy_uae - who lists his Carbon ID as - IRANIANBOY

The only connection here is the 'aloneboy' bit and it is not proven that this is the same person but it may be useful in any further investigation

And I have another forum with aloneboy_uae listed as aloneboy2
Join: 2008/04/14 Messages: 199
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

Great detective work! It seems this virus has spread his poison in a good many forums... and without detection up to now.. that is! There is most likely only one way to handle this situation: embeded-image
Join: 2008/12/12 Messages: 189
Samango wrote:

It is the same person...his email address is [email][email protected][/email]
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

Good job finding the cheater. Hopefully he will be banned.
Join: 2008/11/29 Messages: 63
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

WOW

Fantastic Work.

:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

I HATE CHAETERS .........

Great work AAupmysleave.
Join: 2009/12/06 Messages: 258
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

Nice work again AA

Thanks for the confirmation