Select your timezone: Select

Full tilt poker $50 freeroll sunday 31 january 2010

Reply Subscribe
Hello

This is just a reminder of the tournament on sunday 31st january for full tilt members.

Screen names cant be added during weekends but you will get your spot at next tournament.

How to join

This tournament is restricted but members with full access and which have posted their screen name will get added to the sunday games. If you dont have a full tilt poker account please download the full tilt poker software to join the action and all features of full tilt poker. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of the new signup bonus 100% up to $600. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

If you have signed up through our full tilt review please add your screen name here

Freeroll information

Sponsored freeroll at full tilt poker by ixgames-com

Tournament name: ixgames-com $50 freeroll

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Maximum players: 1800

Amount: $50

Freeroll date: sunday 31st january 2010, 18.00 PM

The tournament is already visible inside the full tilt poker software.

Password: This tournament is restricted/private.

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Hello

This is just a reminder of the tournament on sunday 31st january for full tilt members.

Screen names cant be added during weekends but you will get your spot at next tournament.

How to join

This tournament is restricted but members with full access and which have posted their screen name will get added to the sunday games. If you dont have a full tilt poker account please download the full tilt poker software to join the action and all features of full tilt poker. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of the new signup bonus 100% up to $600. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

If you have signed up through our full tilt review please add your screen name here

Freeroll information

Good luck everyone😄 hope to see ya there. thanks for the game ix
Join: 2009/08/23 Messages: 187
zjohnzzz wrote:

Ty ix games

and fellow members the word of the day is if your registered for the game play it please .:thumbsup
Join: 2009/03/28 Messages: 378
onpokplaya wrote:

Ty ix games

and fellow members the word of the day is if your registered for the game play it please .:thumbsup

Added my name on thursday. Noticed some people that added their names before and after me aren't on the list. Also some before and after me are on the list. I am not listed in tourney lobby. Just wondering why that is.
Join: 2009/10/17 Messages: 65
onpokplaya wrote:

Ty ix games

ty ix games

i'll be back playin again on sundays when football season is over. thanks ix for th games. i appreciate it. manne and ix ya'll rock!
Join: 2008/12/28 Messages: 99
zjohnzzz wrote:

Hope to c ya all there
Join: 2008/08/29 Messages: 71
zjohnzzz wrote:

Hope to c ya all there
Join: 2008/08/29 Messages: 71
dirtpuller wrote:

Added my name on thursday. Noticed some people that added their names before and after me aren't on the list. Also some before and after me are on the list. I am not listed in tourney lobby. Just wondering why that is.

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]The registration list for this week's game may have been sent in earlier than when your account was upgraded. As it's the weekend, no new players can be added for this week. I'm not sure what day is the cut-off point for the week. . .

If you're account has been upgraded then I would guess that you will be eligible and included for next week's game. Take a look at the reg list as soon as the game lists and see if you're on it. If not, maybe PM ixgames or Manne and they will be able to tell you why. . .
[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]The registration list for this week's game may have been sent in earlier than when your account was upgraded. As it's the weekend, no new players can be added for this week. I'm not sure what day is the cut-off point for the week. . .

If you're account has been upgraded then I would guess that you will be eligible and included for next week's game. Take a look at the reg list as soon as the game lists and see if you're on it. If not, maybe PM ixgames or Manne and they will be able to tell you why. . .
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Yeah i considered that maybe I missed the cut off. Because it was listed on full tilt before i posted my screen name. However, there are screen names posted after mine that are in the tourney.

Not really a big worry or anything. Will check next week and see if I am in that one. Then check into it further if not listed.
Join: 2009/10/17 Messages: 65
dirtpuller wrote:

[/FONT]

Yeah i considered that maybe I missed the cut off. Because it was listed on full tilt before i posted my screen name. However, there are screen names posted after mine that are in the tourney.

Not really a big worry or anything. Will check next week and see if I am in that one. Then check into it further if not listed.

Almost game tyme folks😡😡!! GL everyone, see ya @ the final table:thumbsup
Join: 2009/01/15 Messages: 39
onpokplaya wrote:

Ty ix games

ty ix games

as usual not more than 20 players out of 60 plus playing so until it gets better or something gets drastically different will be finding other games to play on sundays too bad got a good group just way too many sitters
onpokplaya wrote:

ty ix games

as usual not more than 20 players out of 60 plus playing so until it gets better or something gets drastically different will be finding other games to play on sundays too bad got a good group just way too many sitters

I just cant get it in my head

I keep thinking it is 800pm

sry I didnt make it

I just logged on to wait for it to start
too late (again)
Join: 2008/12/12 Messages: 250
onpokplaya wrote:

ty ix games

i wouldn't jump on the negative straight off....
perhaps ixgames or manne need to review the pre reg list and get this sorted

it is a freeroll and therefore you are not at a loss, i do apreciate how annoying the sit outs are but some people might have a valid reason

i would suggest the only remedy is with the mods here though

gl and thx for the games ix :thumbsup
Join: 2009/09/06 Messages: 405
marco123 wrote:

it is a freeroll and therefore you are not at a loss, i do apreciate how annoying the sit outs are but some people might have a valid reason

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Personally I don't blame OPP at all, and he and I have expressed the same view -- privately and publically -- for quite a while now. And this is not limited to just the ixgames freerolls, but they are the only ones ixgames has control of. . .

There are just too many players who sign up for every single freeroll they can find whether they actually plan to attend or not; whether they are on different skins of the same network that they could not possibly play at the same time; and with no consideration to their fellow players. . .

And they do it exactly because it costs them nothing NOT TO SHOW UP -- and if miracles happen -- could still net them some money. They have absolutely nothing to lose by putting their name on the list and, perhaps, something to gain with no effort. . .

It is frustrating forum admins & mods all over the 'net. If these people want to continue this way then, yes, we will end up using the CardsChat model, I'm sure. Then we'll find out who really deserves to be in and who doesn't. . .[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Personally I don't blame OPP at all, and he and I have expressed the same view -- privately and publically -- for quite a while now. And this is not limited to just the ixgames freerolls, but they are the only ones ixgames has control of. . .

There are just too many players who sign up for every single freeroll they can find whether they actually plan to attend or not; whether they are on different skins of the same network that they could not possibly play at the same time; and with no consideration to their fellow players. . .

And they do it exactly because it costs them nothing NOT TO SHOW UP -- and if miracles happen -- could still net them some money. They have absolutely nothing to lose by putting their name on the list and, perhaps, something to gain with no effort. . .

It is frustrating forum admins & mods all over the 'net. If these people want to continue this way then, yes, we will end up using the CardsChat model, I'm sure. Then we'll find out who really deserves to be in and who doesn't. . .[/FONT]

Yep a restricted list with web registration would be best. Sorry for tilting soooooo bad out in 8th today too. I lit into people a bit and I apologize. I had some weird technical problem with my software and got junked outta the Daily Dollar for the second time this week with KK at the same freakin time. Even had a flush draw this time and the underdog caught up. I much prefer Bodog over FTP and PS but I'll probably continue on with all of em. Just have to adjust my play accordingly. Sorry if I offended anyone. I just hate playing 40 sit-outs for 3 hours or whatever and having 12000 chips just to have my software go bonkers at the FT right b4 the money and not allow me to close my chat box once expanded for some strange reason. I'm not even gonna waste my time complaining to FTP because it won't do any good. Congrats whoever hit the money and again, my apologies for getting a little vocal about how terrible of a place to play poker FTP is.
Join: 2009/08/21 Messages: 154
AAChipMagnet wrote:

Yep a restricted list with web registration would be best. Sorry for tilting soooooo bad out in 8th today too. I lit into people a bit and I apologize. I had some weird technical problem with my software and got junked outta the Daily Dollar for the second time this week with KK at the same freakin time. Even had a flush draw this time and the underdog caught up. I much prefer Bodog over FTP and PS but I'll probably continue on with all of em. Just have to adjust my play accordingly. Sorry if I offended anyone. I just hate playing 40 sit-outs for 3 hours or whatever and having 12000 chips just to have my software go bonkers at the FT right b4 the money and not allow me to close my chat box once expanded for some strange reason. I'm not even gonna waste my time complaining to FTP because it won't do any good. Congrats whoever hit the money and again, my apologies for getting a little vocal about how terrible of a place to play poker FTP is.

Marco
really not jumping on the negative been here a long time and seen it get a lot better since going to the preferred list but needs to be tweaked a little tighter

and as for chipmagnet i can relate but ur puter problems were enhanced by all the sitouts in yesterdays game as u said . but most people know they would rather play against players who are there than 2 or 3 people at one table tryin to steal blinds from the sitters THAT IS NOT POKER.
ixgames wrote:

Hello

How to join

Freeroll information

Another tough tourney on Sunday. I went out fairly early, but would like to congratulate the winners. X

embeded-image

embeded-image
Join: 2008/08/08 Messages: 158
onpokplaya wrote:

Marco
really not jumping on the negative been here a long time and seen it get a lot better since going to the preferred list but needs to be tweaked a little tighter

and as for chipmagnet i can relate but ur puter problems were enhanced by all the sitouts in yesterdays game as u said . but most people know they would rather play against players who are there than 2 or 3 people at one table tryin to steal blinds from the sitters THAT IS NOT POKER.

marco
really not jumping on the negative been here a long time and seen it get a lot better since going to the preferred list but needs to be tweaked a little tighter - that's just what i was saying too

chip - I kinda have same prob with chat box - close the table and reopen solves it (temp) do not expand chat and issue doesn't arise for me (might work for you too)
and agreed also obv prefer to full table and not just trying to steal blinds as you said.

my main point was that this needs to be resolved by admin and until the lists are revised the problem will continue.

Steve - i know you have raised this issue b4 and I do actually agree with you!!

people will always do this if they can gain entry to a freeroll - the key would be to ensure they can't and I think ix is well on the way with the restricted freerolls

gl all
Join: 2009/09/06 Messages: 405
SycoSteve wrote:

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

I thought this may be the reason why I haven't been included yet but I posted my screen name on 1st January so... that's a months cut off lol
Join: 2009/06/07 Messages: 71
ixgames wrote:

Hello

How to join

Freeroll information

I didnt make it to the last FR I will e at the next one
Join: 2008/10/19 Messages: 36