Select your timezone: Select

Full tilt poker $50 freeroll sunday 25th april 2010

Reply Subscribe
crazzvette wrote:

Hi all , i saw the 4th go in and i tried last weeks pw , not sure if i can post it here but i will , please forgive me , k . "897110" , weeeeeeee till we play , lol .

crazzvette

hi all , i saw the 4th go in and i tried last weeks pw , weeeeeeee till we play , lol .

crazzvette

tyvm
now, I really owe ya

nice game,
ended up splitin for 20 each
or go another half hour
plus, I'd rather have 20, over 15

embeded-image
Join: 2008/12/12 Messages: 250
mjoshin125 wrote:

hi all , i saw the 4th go in and i tried last weeks pw , weeeeeeee till we play , lol .

crazzvette

tyvm
now, I really owe ya

nice game,
ended up splitin for 20 each
or go another half hour
plus, I'd rather have 20, over 15

embeded-image

Are you able to strike deals before the game ends😟 That is new to me.
Join: 2008/12/11 Messages: 117
eberetta1 wrote:

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Congrats & nice job by the cashers! :thumbsup[/FONT]

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Was very happy that this game was able to go off with something resembling a normal field even though I wasn't able to complete my trifecta this week. :cryingAt least I got to see the final table again and, well, there's always the week to come. . . :dance:[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
eberetta1 wrote:

YEP, it's relatively new but quite handy....any final table can "discuss a deal"
can be useful when a tourney has gone on for a long time...once all remaining players check the discuss deal check box on left hand side of lobby, (I believe) the first player then initiates the deal and all can choose whether to accept or decline.....always be aware that you don't HAVE too accept if you're not happy with the deal on offer...

BIG THANKS TO CRAZYVETTE for password😡!!yesteray😡!:thumbsup:thumbsup don't know if you worked it out but at least the regular forum members got in (most of em):thumbsup
Join: 2009/09/06 Messages: 405
marco123 wrote:

YEP, it's relatively new but quite handy....any final table can "discuss a deal"
can be useful when a tourney has gone on for a long time...once all remaining players check the discuss deal check box on left hand side of lobby, (I believe) the first player then initiates the deal and all can choose whether to accept or decline.....always be aware that you don't HAVE too accept if you're not happy with the deal on offer...

BIG THANKS TO CRAZYVETTE for password😡!!yesteray😡!:thumbsup:thumbsup don't know if you worked it out but at least the regular forum members got in (most of em):thumbsup

yep,
big thanks to crazyvette

[font="comic sans ms"]very big
thanks 😡😡😡😡
[/font]
Join: 2008/12/12 Messages: 250
mjoshin125 wrote:

yep,
big thanks to crazyvette

[font="comic sans ms"]very big
thanks 😡😡😡😡
[/font]

Well yeah 5th place arrg didn't cash in but gg ^^
Join: 2008/11/29 Messages: 127
UnknownFlush wrote:

Well yeah 5th place arrg didn't cash in but gg ^^

Good game. Thanks to Crazz for solving the pw riddle.
Join: 2009/10/04 Messages: 104