Select your timezone: Select

Full tilt poker $50 freeroll sunday 11th april 2010

Reply Subscribe
Hello

This is just a reminder of the tournament on sunday 11th april for full tilt members.

Screen names cant be added during weekends but you will get your spot at next tournament.

How to join

This tournament is restricted but members with full access and which have posted their screen name will get added to the sunday games. If you dont have a full tilt poker account please download the full tilt poker software to join the action and all features of full tilt poker. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of the new signup bonus 100% up to $600. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

If you have signed up through our full tilt review please add your screen name here

Freeroll information

Sponsored freeroll at full tilt poker by ixgames-com

Tournament name: ixgames-com $50 freeroll

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Maximum players: 1800

Amount: $50

Freeroll date: sunday 11th april 2010, 18.00 PM

The tournament is already visible inside the full tilt poker software.

Password: 624993

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Hello

This is just a reminder of the tournament on sunday 11th april for full tilt members.

Screen names cant be added during weekends but you will get your spot at next tournament.

How to join

This tournament is restricted but members with full access and which have posted their screen name will get added to the sunday games. If you dont have a full tilt poker account please download the full tilt poker software to join the action and all features of full tilt poker. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of the new signup bonus 100% up to $600. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

If you have signed up through our full tilt review please add your screen name here

Freeroll information

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Already blocking out time on my calendar! Let's get it on again folks! :dance:

Thanks, as always, ixgames!! πŸ˜„[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Already blocking out time on my calendar! Let's get it on again folks! :dance:

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium] get it on again :dance:

:dance: good luck !!
Join: 2008/12/12 Messages: 250
mjoshin125 wrote:

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium] get it on again :dance:

:dance: good luck !!

Gl all at the tables and gl in tourny thxs ix for all the games:dance::dance:
Join: 2008/06/27 Messages: 77
BADASSKC wrote:

Gl all at the tables and gl in tourny thxs ix for all the games:dance::dance:

Thanks ixgames for the game,good luck all.

Yup time to get it on..
Join: 2008/07/24 Messages: 152
whitewolf wrote:

Thanks ixgames for the game,good luck all.

Yup time to get it on..

HA, just so you all dont get too excited. I will be taking 1st place in this oneπŸ˜„
Join: 2008/07/30 Messages: 140
Skankman29 wrote:

HA, just so you all dont get too excited. I will be taking 1st place in this oneπŸ˜„

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Whatever you say there, bubble boy. . . :1orglaugh[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Whatever you say there, bubble boy. . . :1orglaugh[/FONT]

Glad to see you, only those of you that are on the pre-list can use the password. It will be another good quality tournament.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Glad to see you, only those of you that are on the pre-list can use the password. It will be another good quality tournament.

Lol
i like predictions before the game they make it interesting :thumbsup
i will play and win at least one hand lmao.
gl all and have fun !!
Join: 2009/03/28 Messages: 378
onpokplaya wrote:

Lol
i like predictions before the game they make it interesting :thumbsup
i will play and win at least one hand lmao.
gl all and have fun !!

Thanks & gl every1
Join: 2009/02/06 Messages: 64
Halifaxleafs wrote:

Thanks & gl every1

Yes ixgames going to be a great one...always a fun time.

and ummmm we'll see about that first place Skankman29.

Best off luck all
Join: 2008/07/24 Messages: 152
SycoSteve wrote:

HAHA that hurts my feelings Steve:crying
Join: 2008/07/30 Messages: 140
Skankman29 wrote:

HAHA that hurts my feelings Steve:crying

Registered and plan on being awake this time. That should spell trouble for the rest of ya. GL every1.
Join: 2009/08/21 Messages: 154
ixgames wrote:

Hello

How to join

Freeroll information

Good Luck to everyone in today's freeroll! May you get your monster flops and killer rivers!
Join: 2009/11/01 Messages: 46
Halifaxleafs wrote:

Thanks & gl every1

Thanks ixgames for the game and Good Luck Everyone.

No more Sit Outs ......

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

I look forward to seeing you all at the tables.
:dance:
Join: 2009/12/06 Messages: 258
Halifaxleafs wrote:

Thanks & gl every1

Looks like another great tournament. Good luck to all those that are in it.
Join: 2008/11/01 Messages: 48
Halifaxleafs wrote:

Thanks & gl every1

The acount say me please log in whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 😟
Join: 2009/08/02 Messages: 66
Halifaxleafs wrote:

Thanks & gl every1

I CAN SEE THE PASS WHY CANT REGISTER WHY 😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟 :confused::confused:
jach25 wrote:

I CAN SEE THE PASS WHY CANT REGISTER WHY 😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟 :confused::confused:

I cant register help me please moderatos :crying:crying
jach25 wrote:

I cant register help me please moderatos :crying:crying

Well took this one down very good game by all had a lot of good chat goin on and played solid game and heads up battle with crazzvette was tough but came out on top this time . congrats to all who itm ed .
Join: 2009/03/28 Messages: 378