Select your timezone: Select

Doyles room $50 freeroll friday 26th march 2010

Reply Subscribe
Welcome to doyles room on friday 26th march! This is a restricted tournament with no password.

If you dont have a doyles room account the best thing you can do is signup for a new membership and start playing. When you use our link you will be pre-approved for future tournaments. If you want to get quickly added after signing up you can send me your account name in a PRIVATE MESSAGE and ill add you as soon as possible!

Thanks for now!

How to join

This tournament is available to upgraded ixgames members with active posting or get in by creating your very first doyles room account. So download the doyles room poker software and join the action. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code IXG110B to take advantage of our new customer promotion 110% up to $550. If you join doyles room now you will also be eligible for private ixgames-com tournaments. Play against doyle brunson with screen name tex_dolly at doyles room in the bounty tournaments.

Freeroll information

Sponsored freeroll at doyles room by ixgames-com

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Name: ixgames $50 freeroll

Amount: $50

Freeroll date: friday 26th march -10, 05.00 PM

Password: Private/restricted

Have fun and respect your fellow players.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Welcome to doyles room on friday 26th march! This is a restricted tournament with no password.

If you dont have a doyles room account the best thing you can do is signup for a new membership and start playing. When you use our link you will be pre-approved for future tournaments. If you want to get quickly added after signing up you can send me your account name in a PRIVATE MESSAGE and ill add you as soon as possible!

Thanks for now!

How to join

This tournament is available to upgraded ixgames members with active posting or get in by creating your very first doyles room account. So download the doyles room poker software and join the action. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code IXG110B to take advantage of our new customer promotion 110% up to $550. If you join doyles room now you will also be eligible for private ixgames-com tournaments. Play against doyle brunson with screen name tex_dolly at doyles room in the bounty tournaments.

Freeroll information

Sponsored freeroll at doyles room by ixgames-com

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Name: ixgames $50 freeroll

Amount: $50

Freeroll date: friday 26th march -10, 05.00 PM

Password: Private/restricted

Have fun and respect your fellow players.

Good luck to all :dance:
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Good luck to all :dance:

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Thank you very much. . .again! Great way to start a weekend!! :dance:[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Thank you very much. . .again! Great way to start a weekend!! :dance:[/FONT]

There is no game on Doylesroom at 5pm??
Join: 2008/04/14 Messages: 199
ix_man wrote:

There is no game on Doylesroom at 5pm??

I found it damn filtering was on.
Join: 2008/04/14 Messages: 199
ix_man wrote:

I found it damn filtering was on.

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Hmmm. . .when I looked before going to sleep last night I thought it was scheduled for 6PM ET, but I've been wrong before. . .:1orglaugh[/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Well, if it actually going off at 5PM ET, I will probably be late getting to the tables. Enjoy the chips, sorry I didn't have time to whip up a dip to go with them. . . :helpme[/FONT]
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Hmmm. . .when I looked before going to sleep last night I thought it was scheduled for 6PM ET, but I've been wrong before. . .:1orglaugh[/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Well, if it actually going off at 5PM ET, I will probably be late getting to the tables. Enjoy the chips, sorry I didn't have time to whip up a dip to go with them. . . :helpme[/FONT]

Glad you were able to find the tournament and by the way good luck.
Join: 2008/10/24 Messages: 171
mexican wrote:

Glad you were able to find the tournament and by the way good luck.

So.. i made the account trough ixgames link, on friday last week but still password is requested, why so?
Join: 2009/11/11 Messages: 59
melk22 wrote:

So.. i made the account trough ixgames link, on friday last week but still password is requested, why so?

Melk, i suggest im ixgames with screenname to be added to list. Steve 5pm ET which is 6pm daylight savings time. See you all there, hope I make it by the time it starts.
Join: 2010/01/16 Messages: 143 Thanks: 2
madjek wrote:

Melk, i suggest im ixgames with screenname to be added to list. Steve 5pm ET which is 6pm daylight savings time. See you all there, hope I make it by the time it starts.

melk, i suggest im ixgames with screenname to be added to list. Steve 5pm ET which is 6pm daylight savings time. See you all there, hope I make it by the time it starts.
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Yeah, that's what I thought. I don't think Europe has moved they're clocks yet, so we're still out of sync at some poker rooms that don't use US ET. . .

But, I'm home and I'll be there. Catch ya at the tables. . .[/FONT]
SycoSteve wrote:

Making the tourney is one thing. Getting in the money is another. Glad you made it in time to make the final table SycoSteve.
Join: 2008/12/11 Messages: 117
eberetta1 wrote:

Making the tourney is one thing. Getting in the money is another. Glad you made it in time to make the final table SycoSteve.

Had a great time, a little busy at first but was able to focus eventually and barely make money, thanks ix. Not many showed, seemed like at least 2/3 sitouts. I hate being ss on the bubble, especially when other ss in being inconsiderate and not getting knocked out before most of my stack is gone (LOL). But I'll take barely cashing every time, thanks again, hopefully see you all and more next time.
Join: 2010/01/16 Messages: 143 Thanks: 2
eberetta1 wrote:

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Thanks, eberetta1. I can be damned hard to kill off sometimes and if you don't do it the first time it might come back to haunt ya. . . 😄

It was a really good game, especially the final table. Well played by those who did show up. Glad to have shared table time with you and the rest of the members. . . [/FONT]
madjek wrote:

Had a great time, a little busy at first but was able to focus eventually and barely make money, thanks ix. Not many showed, seemed like at least 2/3 sitouts. I hate being ss on the bubble, especially when other ss in being inconsiderate and not getting knocked out before most of my stack is gone (LOL). But I'll take barely cashing every time, thanks again, hopefully see you all and more next time.

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Agreed. It was a really fun and competitive game and final table. I was actually concentrating on this one and let a couple of others take a back seat. . . :1orglaugh

Yeah, the attendance was again sparse, sadly -- I think you're about on the mark on the number -- but this week was a bit confusing as the game got moved to the correct day and time late. Some may not have been aware. DoylesRoom needs to invest in some new clocks or something. They have a lot of trouble with scheduling. Others just don't bother showing up or unregistering. . .
[/FONT]
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Agreed. It was a really fun and competitive game and final table. I was actually concentrating on this one and let a couple of others take a back seat. . . :1orglaugh

Yeah, the attendance was again sparse, sadly -- I think you're about on the mark on the number -- but this week was a bit confusing as the game got moved to the correct day and time late. Some may not have been aware. DoylesRoom needs to invest in some new clocks or something. They have a lot of trouble with scheduling. Others just don't bother showing up or unregistering. . .
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

yeah thought it went off thursday like its been all week took a peek in about 7pm was already blinded out but nice to see some of the regulars win the cash congrats to all !!
Join: 2009/03/28 Messages: 378
onpokplaya wrote:

[/FONT]

yeah thought it went off thursday like its been all week took a peek in about 7pm was already blinded out but nice to see some of the regulars win the cash congrats to all !!

Was a good game, congrats to all ITM :thumbsup
Join: 2009/08/23 Messages: 187
zjohnzzz wrote:

Was a good game, congrats to all ITM :thumbsup

Don't know exactly who won but whoever it was congrats.
Join: 2008/10/24 Messages: 171
mexican wrote:

Don't know exactly who won but whoever it was congrats.

I am waiting more freeroll from doyles room
Join: 2009/02/14 Messages: 61