Select your timezone: Select

Doyles room $50 freeroll friday 23rd april 2010

Reply Subscribe
Welcome to doyles room on friday 23rd april! This is a restricted tournament with password.

If you dont have a doyles room account the best thing you can do is signup for a new membership and start playing. When you use our link you will be pre-approved for future tournaments. If you want to get quickly added after signing up you can send me your account name in a PRIVATE MESSAGE and ill add you as soon as possible!

Thanks for now!

How to join

This tournament is available to upgraded ixgames members with active posting or get in by creating your very first doyles room account. So download the doyles room poker software and join the action. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code IXG110B to take advantage of our new customer promotion 110% up to $550. If you join doyles room now you will also be eligible for private ixgames-com tournaments. Play against doyle brunson with screen name tex_dolly at doyles room in the bounty tournaments.

Freeroll information

Sponsored freeroll at doyles room by ixgames-com

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Name: ixgames $50 freeroll

Amount: $50

Freeroll date: friday 23rd april -10, 07.30 PM

Password: 773309

Have fun and respect your fellow players.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Welcome to doyles room on friday 23rd april! This is a restricted tournament with password.

If you dont have a doyles room account the best thing you can do is signup for a new membership and start playing. When you use our link you will be pre-approved for future tournaments. If you want to get quickly added after signing up you can send me your account name in a PRIVATE MESSAGE and ill add you as soon as possible!

Thanks for now!

How to join

This tournament is available to upgraded ixgames members with active posting or get in by creating your very first doyles room account. So download the doyles room poker software and join the action. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code IXG110B to take advantage of our new customer promotion 110% up to $550. If you join doyles room now you will also be eligible for private ixgames-com tournaments. Play against doyle brunson with screen name tex_dolly at doyles room in the bounty tournaments.

Freeroll information

Thank You for the game ixgames.
going to be a fun one as always.

Good Luck all in it.
Join: 2008/07/24 Messages: 152
whitewolf wrote:

Thank You for the game ixgames.
going to be a fun one as always.

Good Luck all in it.

Im in... thanks for the game
Join: 2010/03/20 Messages: 138
ixgames wrote:

Thanks for now!

How to join

Freeroll information

Good luck to all :thumbsup
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Good luck to all :thumbsup

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Thanks, for both the game and the g'luck wishes! Hope to see a bunch of y'all at the table...the final table. . . 😄[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Thanks, for both the game and the g'luck wishes! Hope to see a bunch of y'all at the table...the final table. . . 😄[/FONT]

Oh,that a good game.Hope that one day to be the winner.
Join: 2009/02/14 Messages: 61
luckytvguy wrote:

Oh,that a good game.Hope that one day to be the winner.

See y'all tonite
Join: 2009/10/04 Messages: 104
lcid86 wrote:

See y'all tonite

Good luck to all, see ya there:thumbsup
Join: 2009/08/23 Messages: 187
zjohnzzz wrote:

Good luck to all, see ya there:thumbsup

Good luck 2 u all
start of my vacation and feel like playin a little poker tonight with friends
and as always ty Ixgames for the game
Join: 2009/03/28 Messages: 378
onpokplaya wrote:

Good luck 2 u all
start of my vacation and feel like playin a little poker tonight with friends
and as always ty Ixgames for the game

Gl all.

Ty Tournament😁
Join: 2009/06/19 Messages: 63
PedroMXDF_1 wrote:

Gl all.

Ty Tournament😁

Just a few hours to go... 16 registered
PedroMXDF_1 wrote:

Gl all.

Ty Tournament😁

Good Luck All😡
Join: 2009/06/15 Messages: 50
PedroMXDF_1 wrote:

Gl all.

Ty Tournament😁

I'm signed up, there's a chance I won't make it though. GL all, have a great time without me if I'm not there - if I'm there, all your chips are mine. Thanks for the game!
Join: 2008/04/01 Messages: 55
ixgames wrote:

Thanks for now!

How to join

Freeroll information

Okay, got me registered. Grandson wants me to play Runescape at the same time. He is 14 yrs old. I got his prayer to level 99. I wiped out on his Ripstick within 3 seconds. Looks so easy. Fell so hard.
Join: 2008/12/11 Messages: 117
PedroMXDF_1 wrote:

Gl all.

Ty Tournament😁

Hope everyone does well in this one.
Thanks for the wonderful tournaments IX games!
Join: 2008/10/24 Messages: 171
mexican wrote:

Hope everyone does well in this one.
Thanks for the wonderful tournaments IX games!

I'll get you next time steve😡! :crying
MyNemesis wrote:

With you out early nem, someone else had to take the bubble spot, I volunteered. Good game everyone.
Join: 2010/01/16 Messages: 143 Thanks: 2
MyNemesis wrote:

i'll get you next time steve😡! :crying
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Well, somebody usually ends up saying that to me after a game. And some times Karma does come back to bite me in the @$$. Two more chances this weekend, Nem. G'luck! 😄
[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

i'll get you next time steve😡! :crying
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Well, somebody usually ends up saying that to me after a game. And some times Karma does come back to bite me in the @$$. Two more chances this weekend, Nem. G'luck! 😄
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

CHALLENGE DULY NOTED😡 :1orglaugh :dance:
MyNemesis wrote:

[/FONT]

CHALLENGE DULY NOTED😡 :1orglaugh :dance:

Ohhhh this is gonna be a good one,lol
Join: 2008/07/24 Messages: 152