Select your timezone: Select

Doyles room $50 freeroll friday 16th april 2010

Reply Subscribe
Welcome to doyles room on friday 16th april! This is a restricted tournament with password.

If you dont have a doyles room account the best thing you can do is signup for a new membership and start playing. When you use our link you will be pre-approved for future tournaments. If you want to get quickly added after signing up you can send me your account name in a PRIVATE MESSAGE and ill add you as soon as possible!

Thanks for now!

How to join

This tournament is available to upgraded ixgames members with active posting or get in by creating your very first doyles room account. So download the doyles room poker software and join the action. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code IXG110B to take advantage of our new customer promotion 110% up to $550. If you join doyles room now you will also be eligible for private ixgames-com tournaments. Play against doyle brunson with screen name tex_dolly at doyles room in the bounty tournaments.

Freeroll information

Sponsored freeroll at doyles room by ixgames-com

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Name: ixgames $50 freeroll

Amount: $50

Freeroll date: friday 16th april -10, 07.30 PM

Password: 239333

Have fun and respect your fellow players.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Welcome to doyles room on friday 16th april! This is a restricted tournament with password.

If you dont have a doyles room account the best thing you can do is signup for a new membership and start playing. When you use our link you will be pre-approved for future tournaments. If you want to get quickly added after signing up you can send me your account name in a PRIVATE MESSAGE and ill add you as soon as possible!

Thanks for now!

How to join

This tournament is available to upgraded ixgames members with active posting or get in by creating your very first doyles room account. So download the doyles room poker software and join the action. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code IXG110B to take advantage of our new customer promotion 110% up to $550. If you join doyles room now you will also be eligible for private ixgames-com tournaments. Play against doyle brunson with screen name tex_dolly at doyles room in the bounty tournaments.

Freeroll information

Thanks for the Tournament
Join: 2009/06/19 Messages: 63
PedroMXDF_1 wrote:

Thanks for the Tournament

I signed up for an account there just a few moments ago 😁

sent my PM to ya 😉
Join: 2010/03/20 Messages: 138
ixgames wrote:

Thanks for now!

How to join

Freeroll information

Looking forward to anouther great game from a great site , till weeeeeeee play al , gl gl gl , weeeeeeeeeeeee , lol .

crazzvette
Join: 2009/10/23 Messages: 117
crazzvette wrote:

Looking forward to anouther great game from a great site , till weeeeeeee play al , gl gl gl , weeeeeeeeeeeee , lol .

crazzvette

Hello poker players

Changed the time according to Sycosteve's remarkable eye-sight which I obviously miss 😁

Also sent a PM back to you Nemesis

Password posted as well.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Hello poker players

Changed the time according to Sycosteve's remarkable eye-sight which I obviously miss 😁

Also sent a PM back to you Nemesis

Password posted as well.

7:30 grrrrrrr

im still gonna play.... im just gonna have to kick butt fast... lol

i have a bday game at ftp at 8pm

thats right..... its my birfday weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
MyNemesis wrote:

I probably will be awake and play this ^^
Join: 2008/11/29 Messages: 127
MyNemesis wrote:

well happy bday mynemesis
and thank you ixgames for the freeroll nice time for me and cancelled work tommorrow so gl all .
Join: 2009/03/28 Messages: 378
MyNemesis wrote:

You should be able to multitask and play both games at once.go for ITM on Doyles and ITM at FullTilt😡 Today is your birfday😡 Hope to see you at the table.
Join: 2008/12/11 Messages: 117
eberetta1 wrote:

You should be able to multitask and play both games at once.go for ITM on Doyles and ITM at FullTilt😡 Today is your birfday😡 Hope to see you at the table.

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Happy birthday to ya, MyNemesis. Hope that everyone else is treating you nice at the tables today for your special day 'cause I'm making you earn your presents. . . :1orglaugh[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Happy birthday to ya, MyNemesis. Hope that everyone else is treating you nice at the tables today for your special day 'cause I'm making you earn your presents. . . :1orglaugh[/FONT]

Happy bday Mynemesis, Good luck in both, and gl everyone
gonna be a great game.... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,lol
Join: 2008/07/24 Messages: 152
SycoSteve wrote:

Ha... NO they arent. came in 3rd in a 9 person SnG and finished last in a sat. game 😔

Maybe Doyles room will be nicer to me. I shoulda tried a game there to see how it was, but with an hour left gonna have a hard time finding something.

IM PREPARED TO EARN MY PRESENTS😡

FYI: i am NemIsHere, kinda easy to tell lol
MyNemesis wrote:

Ha... NO they arent. came in 3rd in a 9 person SnG and finished last in a sat. game 😔

Maybe Doyles room will be nicer to me. I shoulda tried a game there to see how it was, but with an hour left gonna have a hard time finding something.

IM PREPARED TO EARN MY PRESENTS😡

FYI: i am NemIsHere, kinda easy to tell lol

Hope everyone does well in Doyle's room today.
Join: 2008/10/24 Messages: 171
mexican wrote:

Hope everyone does well in Doyle's room today.

Happy birthday to Mynemesis.Today is your day.Hope you have great luck.
Join: 2009/02/14 Messages: 61
whitewolf wrote:

Happy bday Mynemesis, Good luck in both, and gl everyone
gonna be a great game.... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,lol

Happy birthday Mynemesis , Good luck in both , and gl everyone . you better try hard , it's not going to be easy thou , gonna be a great game.... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , lol .

crazzvette
Join: 2009/10/23 Messages: 117
ixgames wrote:

Thanks for now!

How to join

Freeroll information

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Anyone know who "sawok777" is at DoylesRoom? Would hate to think we have someone else who can't be trusted, especially if it was someone who was recently upgraded. . . :mad:[/FONT]
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Anyone know who "sawok777" is at DoylesRoom? Would hate to think we have someone else who can't be trusted, especially if it was someone who was recently upgraded. . . :mad:[/FONT]

Great game tonight. Was lucky enough to take 1st. Just in time as my doyle acc't was getting real low. thanks ix, happy b-day nem, sorry for your luck at final table (you bubbled right?)
Join: 2010/01/16 Messages: 143 Thanks: 2
madjek wrote:

Great game tonight. Was lucky enough to take 1st. Just in time as my doyle acc't was getting real low. thanks ix, happy b-day nem, sorry for your luck at final table (you bubbled right?)

yes... 😔 i bubbled. I bubble alot tho. i made the BIG mistake of calling the short stack with a K10 suited.... i never win with that hand.

I only knew 1 person I played with tonight and thats whitwolf. So you were all new to me.

and I wouldnt giv out a pw...i despise pw thieves. I wourked for my prividge. wasnt hard, infact it was fun 😁

Love meeting new poker ppl... although i know too many... lol
madjek wrote:

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Way to go, madj! Sorry I didn't last long enough to see it. And to the other cashers as well, whoever they are. . . :thumbsup

And congrats on a well-played game -- so it seems -- by our newest player & bubblin' birthday boy. Hope you'll join us for more of the games as they're always good'uns. . . :dance:[/FONT]
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Way to go, madj! Sorry I didn't last long enough to see it. And to the other cashers as well, whoever they are. . . :thumbsup

And congrats on a well-played game -- so it seems -- by our newest player & bubblin' birthday boy. Hope you'll join us for more of the games as they're always good'uns. . . :dance:[/FONT]

course i will.... but can i be a girl😟 please, otherwise these boobs just look silly on me... like Meatloaf in the Fight Club :1orglaugh