Select your timezone: Select

Discussing with the operators for wednesday games

Reply Subscribe
Just letting you know im discussing with the operators for pdc and carbon freerolls on wednesdays to see if we can change the tickets.

I have read the discussions over here forum-ixgames-com/carbon-poker-forum/7730-vote-ixgames-weekly-tournament-prizes-html

And hope everyone is giving us the thumbs up for a change.

As soon as I know anything i'll let you know
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Just letting you know im discussing with the operators for pdc and carbon freerolls on wednesdays to see if we can change the tickets.

I have read the discussions over here forum-ixgames-com/carbon-poker-forum/7730-vote-ixgames-weekly-tournament-prizes-html

And hope everyone is giving us the thumbs up for a change.

As soon as I know anything i'll let you know

[FONT=Verdana]We're all ears -- er, eyes -- ixgames! Please let us know when you know what sort of accomodations they may be willing to agree to. . . :helpme

This is good news! Thanks!![/FONT] :thumbsup
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT=Verdana]We're all ears -- er, eyes -- ixgames! Please let us know when you know what sort of accomodations they may be willing to agree to. . . :helpme

This is good news! Thanks!![/FONT] :thumbsup

WOOT WOOT...I hope they will assist us
Join: 2009/07/29 Messages: 455
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

WOOT WOOT...I hope they will assist us

Good to hear. Thanks for looking into this for us.
Join: 2009/08/21 Messages: 154
AAChipMagnet wrote:

Good to hear. Thanks for looking into this for us.

Thanks for letting us know
Join: 2010/03/20 Messages: 138
MyNemesis wrote:

Thanks for letting us know

Thumbs up, Good news keep us posted. Freerollbird
Join: 2010/04/18 Messages: 181
freerollbird wrote:

Thumbs up, Good news keep us posted. Freerollbird

Going to do following:

11th, 18th and 25th august we run the old tickets and from september it will be changed to something new. 4th august will therefor be a day off from freerolls (that's tonight). Sorry for that but will be back soon enough
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Going to do following:

11th, 18th and 25th august we run the old tickets and from september it will be changed to something new. 4th august will therefor be a day off from freerolls (that's tonight). Sorry for that but will be back soon enough

No freeroll tonight๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” Just kidding..sounds good to me. Hopefully in September our member numbers start to rise. Thanks alot for keeping us informed and for listening to the community.:dance::dance::dance::dance:
Join: 2009/07/29 Messages: 455
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

No freeroll tonight๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” Just kidding..sounds good to me. Hopefully in September our member numbers start to rise. Thanks alot for keeping us informed and for listening to the community.:dance::dance::dance::dance:

So sad...no freeroll tonight..but happy that your changing freeroll from septumber
Join: 2010/06/23 Messages: 80
ixgames wrote:

Going to do following:

Going to do following:

Oooooooh. . .I'm tingling with anticipation for September to roll around now. . .or is that just my leg falling asleep again? :1orglaugh

Thanks very much for the updates, ixgames! :thumbsup
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

Going to do following:

Oooooooh. . .I'm tingling with anticipation for September to roll around now. . .or is that just my leg falling asleep again? :1orglaugh

Cant wait for september thanks for the games ix
Join: 2009/08/19 Messages: 198
sasquatch01 wrote:

Cant wait for september thanks for the games ix

Well we all can use a week off now and then, But i did miss not having a wedsday game. Looking forward to neat week and september. Thanks Ix, freerollbird
Join: 2010/04/18 Messages: 181
freerollbird wrote:

Well we all can use a week off now and then, But i did miss not having a wedsday game. Looking forward to neat week and september. Thanks Ix, freerollbird

Thanks IX Games for all the great tournaments.
Join: 2008/10/24 Messages: 171
mexican wrote:

Thanks IX Games for all the great tournaments.

Good. Good.
Join: 2009/08/21 Messages: 154
SycoSteve wrote:

Going to do following:

Appreciate it,ty๐Ÿ˜„
Join: 2009/08/23 Messages: 187