Select your timezone: Select

Full tilt poker buyin tournament saturday 30 january 2010

Reply Subscribe
Hello

We promised something extra this saturday 30th january. We have created a buyin tournament at $1+$0.50 with $20 added. Apart from the regular sunday games we're running special tournaments on saturdays everyones in a while. Some of you have requested micro buyin tournaments but also HORSE events but this one will be a NL Holdem micro buyin tournament. Lets see how many of our regular members actually registers for such a buyin tournament.

Without a full tilt poker account

If you are new to full tilt poker you need to download full tilt poker and register, you will be added to the freeroll system as soon as possible. If you signed up from our Full tilt review you can make things faster by sending a PM with your screen name and we will add you to the approved list for restricted games.

How to join

This tournament is restricted but members with full access and which have posted their screen name will get added to the sunday games. If you dont have a full tilt poker account please download the full tilt poker software to join the action and all features of full tilt poker. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of the new signup bonus 100% up to $600. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

Freeroll information

Sponsored buyin tournament at full tilt poker by ixgames-com

Tournament name: ixgames. $1 buyin

Tournament type: texas hold'em NL

Maximum players: 1800

Amount: $20

Freeroll date: saturday 30th january 2010, 18.00 PM

The tournament is already visible inside the full tilt poker software.

Password: Posted in our private forum

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Hello

We promised something extra this saturday 30th january. We have created a buyin tournament at $1+$0.50 with $20 added. Apart from the regular sunday games we're running special tournaments on saturdays everyones in a while. Some of you have requested micro buyin tournaments but also HORSE events but this one will be a NL Holdem micro buyin tournament. Lets see how many of our regular members actually registers for such a buyin tournament.

If you are new to full tilt poker you need to download full tilt poker and register, you will be added to the freeroll system as soon as possible. If you signed up from our Full tilt review you can make things faster by sending a PM with your screen name and we will add you to the approved list for restricted games.

How to join

This tournament is restricted but members with full access and which have posted their screen name will get added to the sunday games. If you dont have a full tilt poker account please download the full tilt poker software to join the action and all features of full tilt poker. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of the new signup bonus 100% up to $600. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

Freeroll information

Tournament is visible inside the ftp software at following location:

TAB:

Tournament >> Private >> Micro

With ID 135881764

Adding feedback in this thread before and after the tournament will let us know more what was good and what went wrong.

Buyin tournaments like this one is only possible with a password, we are not able to pre-register players like in a freeroll - because of the buyin.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

TAB:

With ID 135881764

Adding feedback in this thread before and after the tournament will let us know more what was good and what went wrong.

Buyin tournaments like this one is only possible with a password, we are not able to pre-register players like in a freeroll - because of the buyin.

Can't find the password in private forum?
any help.............
Join: 2009/09/06 Messages: 405
marco123 wrote:

Can't find the password in private forum?
any help.............

OK....found it :o

lets hope lots of people register....

one question....why is the rake so much...just wondering.....

not that I don't appreciate the added cash :dance:

see you there!
ixgames wrote:

Hello

How to join

Freeroll information

Thanks for the game-hope to be there
Join: 2008/03/28 Messages: 10
poker3player333 wrote:

Thanks for the game-hope to be there

Wasn't able to make it. Didn't get off work untill 7:30. Of all the nights to have to work late.😔
Join: 2009/03/29 Messages: 399
tallseas wrote:

Wasn't able to make it. Didn't get off work untill 7:30. Of all the nights to have to work late.😔

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I am terribly sorry, folks. I did intend to play this one. My calendar was off today and I got the start time mixed up. Thought it was 20:00 not 18:00. Had it on my PC calendar as a 20:00 start so did not get a reminder at 18:00. . . :o

Will try not to make the same mistake next time.[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I am terribly sorry, folks. I did intend to play this one. My calendar was off today and I got the start time mixed up. Thought it was 20:00 not 18:00. Had it on my PC calendar as a 20:00 start so did not get a reminder at 18:00. . . :o

Will try not to make the same mistake next time.[/FONT]

one question....why is the rake so much...just wondering.....

That is the standard in Fulltilt private games, yep it sucks pay 50c of rake in a $1 buyin game but forums can´t do nothing about that.

Too bad that i am not aloud yet to play in this buyin games, hopely will be soon.

Congrats to Joe for the Win.
Join: 2009/08/15 Messages: 46
ixgames wrote:

TAB:

With ID 135881764

TAB:

With ID 135881764

Tourney was good... perhaps HORSE might have had more people entered but ran good....deal discussion on / off / on / off that was funny :p
Im sure more people woud like it or similar ran again!!
ran smooth enough and good turn out for first forum buyin tourney