Select your timezone: Select

My apologies

Reply Subscribe
I registered for the Doyles freeroll but ended up sitting it out. I had technical difficulties. It seems I am unable to play Doyles room at the same time as fulltilt. It disconnects me from both. I tried several times. Since I was deep in the FT tourney I had to let Doyles go. I want to apologize to all that played for my sit out.

PS. I did take down the fulltilt tourney. 1st place.:thumbsup
Join: 2009/03/29 Messages: 399
tallseas wrote:

I registered for the Doyles freeroll but ended up sitting it out. I had technical difficulties. It seems I am unable to play Doyles room at the same time as fulltilt. It disconnects me from both. I tried several times. Since I was deep in the FT tourney I had to let Doyles go. I want to apologize to all that played for my sit out.

Congrats on taking down the FTP trny and dont worry... you werent the only sitter there.

all is forgiven
Join: 2010/03/20 Messages: 138
MyNemesis wrote:

Congrats on taking down the FTP trny and dont worry... you werent the only sitter there.

all is forgiven

Congrats on the win on tilt.you aren't the only one that has trouble
with tilt disconnects,np on the sitout.Glad you won it.
Join: 2008/07/24 Messages: 152
whitewolf wrote:

Congrats on the win on tilt.you aren't the only one that has trouble
with tilt disconnects,np on the sitout.Glad you won it.

Congrats on the 1st Place Finish.

I didn't preregister because I wasn't sure if I would make it in time and I missed the Tournament by 2 minutes.

:crying :crying :crying
Join: 2009/12/06 Messages: 258
tallseas wrote:

Nice job on FT. Was glad to see you sitin out at my table on doyle's :dance:, made it a little easier for me 😁.
Join: 2010/01/16 Messages: 143 Thanks: 2
tallseas wrote:

all good tallseas nice win on tilt never heard of problems between doyles and tilt usually its a merge skin that screws with my puters .
Join: 2009/03/28 Messages: 378
onpokplaya wrote:

all good tallseas nice win on tilt never heard of problems between doyles and tilt usually its a merge skin that screws with my puters .

Last couple months when im running fulltilt with other sites i keep losing connection with tilt. or when i log on to tilt with others running i get connection issues. so i share your pain. congats on the win:thumbsup
Join: 2009/08/23 Messages: 187