Select your timezone: Select

Lesnar out of UFC 106

Reply Subscribe
Lesnar has been ill for a month they say, so no Lesnar-Carwin in UFC 106.
Join: 2009/04/11 Messages: 77
sk82day wrote:

Lesnar has been ill for a month they say, so no Lesnar-Carwin in UFC 106.

Lesnar has been ill for a month they say, so no Lesnar-Carwin in UFC 106.Thanks, we have a extensive conversation in the sports forum covering this issue, check it out
Join: 2009/07/29 Messages: 455
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

Lesnar has been ill for a month they say, so no Lesnar-Carwin in UFC 106.Thanks, we have a extensive conversation in the sports forum covering this issue, check it out

I heard about this as well Lesnar being ill. Shame!

From your heart how do you feel about Lesnar ?

I think he's a unique character that draws people and got a personality where you just wants to watch him fight and see what he does. I think he's cool!

Another point, I think it's pretty amazing with the gigantic body of his to move like he does and still being agile.

He moves as fast as me and im just 2/3 of him haha.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

I heard about this as well Lesnar being ill. Shame!

From your heart how do you feel about Lesnar ?

I think he's a unique character that draws people and got a personality where you just wants to watch him fight and see what he does. I think he's cool!

Another point, I think it's pretty amazing with the gigantic body of his to move like he does and still being agile.

He moves as fast as me and im just 2/3 of him haha.

Lesnar is a BEAST of a human specimen. He is my favorite fighter i the heavyweight division. If Lesnar received extensive training from Gracie training camp he could possibly be indestructible. I don't know how strong his chin is, I never seen him take a punch that would faze him. Since he is still new to the sport, there is alot to find out about him and his fight game. But overall so far he has shown me he can stand on top of the pedestal for a while to come.
Join: 2009/07/29 Messages: 455