popleli
83
Adrian Menendez vs Noah Rubin

This is the smallest challenger tournament of the week, but I believe we can make profit here in Noumea, New Caledonia

We have here a match that in my opinion will go in 3 sets, because these players played as good in the first round

Noah Rubis disposed of Mats Moraing in the first set in 2 sets, 6-3 7-6, in a very swift match. he won 88% points with his first service, 45% with his second service, and he offered only 3 break points, saving 2 of them. So he was broken only once

His opponent, Maceiras, also made a very solid first game

Over 22.5 @2.00 Bet365
Quote
0
Today, 14:30, Lyon challenger, final, clay.
Bourgue Mathias - Auger Aliassime Felix
Bet : Auger Aliassime Felix
Odds : 2,20

Very young talented Canadian will play in Lyon final versus home player Bourge... This few years young players showed us very good tennis, often they won titles, won good matches.. for today i think same.. Bourge isnt bad player, but he isnt that good, he is playing at home that will help him, but at game he is not so strong.
Auger - Is very talented player, he plays in this tournament very good.. he won very good matches, i guess he can be one of youngest players to win title on challenger tour, so lets his dream come true.
Quote
0
YellowTennisBall wrote:

Today, 14:30, Lyon challenger, final, clay.
Bourgue Mathias - Auger Aliassime Felix
Bet : Auger Aliassime Felix
Odds : 2,20

Very young talented Canadian will play in Lyon final versus home player Bourge... This few years young players showed us very good tennis, often they won titles, won good matches.. for today i think same.. Bourge isnt bad player, but he isnt that good, he is playing at home that will help him, but at game he is not so strong.
Auger - Is very talented player, he plays in this tournament very good.. he won very good matches, i guess he can be one of youngest players to win title on challenger tour, so lets his dream come true.

Thats a good one.! Youngest player to win title, only 16 years old
Quote
0
Ilkley challenger, 1. round, grass.
Brydan Klein - Gombos Norbert
Bet : Over 22.5
Odds : 1,85

Grass tournament, where serve is mort important thing. Both players have good serve, are taller and slower and that is good for this over bet.
Gombos - Not a grass player at all, he is tall but like to play on clay surface. He is slow, not very mentally strong, but he have good serve and can play today versus his opponent.
Brydan - British guy, not very talented, neither he is good on tour, but on grass he are quite good. He plays often on grass, always in UK. So like always i think he will show something good.
In the end - Both players are not very good, so = i guess they will make a lot of game's , maybe 3 sets. Good luck.
Quote
0
guess
182
YellowTennisBall wrote:

Ilkley challenger, 1. round, grass.
Brydan Klein - Gombos Norbert
Bet : Over 22.5
Odds : 1,85

Grass tournament, where serve is mort important thing. Both players have good serve, are taller and slower and that is good for this over bet.
Gombos - Not a grass player at all, he is tall but like to play on clay surface. He is slow, not very mentally strong, but he have good serve and can play today versus his opponent.
Brydan - British guy, not very talented, neither he is good on tour, but on grass he are quite good. He plays often on grass, always in UK. So like always i think he will show something good.
In the end - Both players are not very good, so = i guess they will make a lot of game's , maybe 3 sets. Good luck.

Let's try it!
Quote
0
At first you got my curiosity now you have my atenttion YTB :)) Good pick
Quote
0
Todi challenger, 1. round, clay.
Gianessi Alessandro - Laurynas Grigelis
Bet : Laurynas Grigelis +4.5 Game's
Odds : 1,85

Let's try this guy from Lithuania.. Gianessi after lost final.. i can say he is in good shape and etc... but i know gianessi and know Grigelis. Its going to be good fight for sure, Gianessi plays so uncomfortable game, but for Grigelis it will be ok, because he plays strange too.. Let's try this one.
Quote
0
YellowTennisBall wrote:

Todi challenger, 1. round, clay.
Gianessi Alessandro - Laurynas Grigelis
Bet : Laurynas Grigelis +4.5 Game's
Odds : 1,85

Let's try this guy from Lithuania.. Gianessi after lost final.. i can say he is in good shape and etc... but i know gianessi and know Grigelis. Its going to be good fight for sure, Gianessi plays so uncomfortable game, but for Grigelis it will be ok, because he plays strange too.. Let's try this one.

Giannesi retired so its DRAW
Quote
0
Carlo
6
YellowTennisBall wrote:

Giannesi retired so its DRAW

Its ok, its better to draw than too lose
Quote
0
Todi challenger, round of 16, clay.
Laurynas Grigelis - Caruana Liam
Bet : Laurynas Grigelis Win
Odds : 1,65

Easy bet on Grigelis.. He is much older, more experienced player.. And also like clay and Italy.
Liam is very young.. he neither are good now, neither good on clay, played only few matches.. so i guess Grigelis will win today in three set's.
Quote
1
Let me try one.
Eysseric Jonathan - Hamou Maxime (ATP Challenger)
Bet : Under 23,0 Game's
ODds : 1.8

Milan Challenger, both players isnt in good shape. Eyseric have a tragic season for him.. all injuries and etc. Hamou is still young , still trying to do something.
A lot of matches Eyseric is loosing in two set's with under, i could say he will loose today again in straight set's or win in straight set's.
Two way;s : He is good enough for today, to win easy. or he is still in bad shape to fight and will loose in straight sets.
Hamou can finish match if eseryc wont play good.
Quote
0
Okay, one from me too.
Collarini Andrea - De Greef, also from Milan Challneger.
Bet : Over 21.5 Game's
Odds : 1.8

Both players are in different levels. De Greef playing in men tennis this year. His form at this moment maybe not be best, but he is from higher level.
Collarini Andrea - I can say grown up for challenger this year, in past two Futures tournament he was best, won two titles, so he can try his luck at challenger...
Both players wont loose easy.. Collarini Andrea will try to do his best, but question is can he do it so good to win easy? I think no, Greef will try show something too. and wont let him win easy... So both players will win a set i guess.
Quote
0