Select your timezone: Select

EUROPE: Champions League 2017/18

Reply Subscribe
Wow, Liverpool ended game in a draw (3-3) against Sevilla. They had the lead by 3 goals at half time 😄
Join: 2010/02/27 Messages: 237 Thanks: 157
What do you think the game between Atl. Madrid and AS Roma?
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 352
I think it will be very interesting game between Juve and Barca. In my opinion, both teams should score in this match and maybe Juve can win this time. Any reviews?
popleli wrote:

What do you think the game between Atl. Madrid and AS Roma?

I think AS Roma must win this game but anything can happen when Atletico is playing at home.
robii wrote:

I think AS Roma must win this game but anything can happen when Atletico is playing at home.

Yes, it is true. But Atletico is playing poorly this season.

That will be the most interesting game in UEFA Champions league this week. Juventus will fight for three points with Barcelona, who are brilliant this season.

Juventus are three points behind Barcelona. The last meeting against this two sides have finished on Catalans victory 3-0 at Camp Nou. But that will be different story and Juve wants to revenge for defeat in Barcelona.

Juventus home form is very impressive as they are unbeaten in Europe in 25 games, a run stretching back to April 2013. Also Bianconeri had lost only once in their last 12 games across all competitions before a 2-3 reverse at Sampdoria on Sunday.

But Barcelona are something else this season. They have conceded just 1 goal this season in the CL (against Olympiakos on matchday 3) which is joint second-lowest behind Paris Saint-Germain who have given away 0.

Also Barcelona are unbeaten in 17 matches across all competitions (15 wins, 2 draw) picking up 12 clean sheets, including a 3-0 win over Leganes on Saturday.

Barcelona are really good in defense this season but that will be a game where Juventus should to score. They have scored at least one goal in all last five games. Barcelona also have very similar statistic – they have scored in four of last five games.

There‘s a pretty good chances that both of them will score at least one goal- Bet365 offer to 1-70 odds that both teams will score- As I said, Barcelona are really good in defense but leave a Turin without a conceded goal will be very difficult

Also looks very attractive 2,5 goals over. In last these two teams game we saw three goals. Both teams love to score this season, so there’s a chances that we’ll see more than two goals in Turin. A bit risk but Juventus are always very strong team at home and they always want to win.

Bet365 give 1-96 odds that we’ll see three or more goals in this match- I’m sure that one of them will win today and, in my opinion, Juventus has more chances to do that because they want to revenge against Barcelona and also they are angry after defeat against Sampdoria-

Open Bet365
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
Benzema wrote:

That will be the most interesting game in UEFA Champions league this week. Juventus will fight for three points with Barcelona, who are brilliant this season.

Juventus are three points behind Barcelona. The last meeting against this two sides have finished on Catalans victory 3-0 at Camp Nou. But that will be different story and Juve wants to revenge for defeat in Barcelona.

Juventus home form is very impressive as they are unbeaten in Europe in 25 games, a run stretching back to April 2013. Also Bianconeri had lost only once in their last 12 games across all competitions before a 2-3 reverse at Sampdoria on Sunday.

But Barcelona are something else this season. They have conceded just 1 goal this season in the CL (against Olympiakos on matchday 3) which is joint second-lowest behind Paris Saint-Germain who have given away 0.

Also Barcelona are unbeaten in 17 matches across all competitions (15 wins, 2 draw) picking up 12 clean sheets, including a 3-0 win over Leganes on Saturday.

Barcelona are really good in defense this season but that will be a game where Juventus should to score. They have scored at least one goal in all last five games. Barcelona also have very similar statistic – they have scored in four of last five games.

There‘s a pretty good chances that both of them will score at least one goal- Bet365 offer to 1-70 odds that both teams will score- As I said, Barcelona are really good in defense but leave a Turin without a conceded goal will be very difficult

Also looks very attractive 2,5 goals over. In last these two teams game we saw three goals. Both teams love to score this season, so there’s a chances that we’ll see more than two goals in Turin. A bit risk but Juventus are always very strong team at home and they always want to win.

Bet365 give 1-96 odds that we’ll see three or more goals in this match- I’m sure that one of them will win today and, in my opinion, Juventus has more chances to do that because they want to revenge against Barcelona and also they are angry after defeat against Sampdoria-

Open Bet365

Thank you for your one more great review!
Join: 2013/07/24 Messages: 517
Anderlecht - Bayern Munich

Bayern Munich coach Jupp Heynckes has helped the team rediscover its strength and domination, with the team winning their last 8 competitive matches (all competitions). The oldest coach in the league has just won his 500th Bundesliga match and promised that his team will be even stronger when injured players like Franck Ribery and Thomas Müller are back.
RSC Anderlecht have faced Bayern in the Champions League (CL) 3 times at their own stadium and haven’t lost any of those games (1W, 2D), but the last match in Belgium was in the ‘07/08 UEFA Cup and the German side won by a whopping 5 goals to zero.
Though Bayern have already qualified for the Round of 16, they need a win at Anderlecht to maintain the hope of claiming top spot in Group B.
It has been a really bad CL campaign for Anderlecht this season, as the team have lost all 4 matches with no goals scored and 15 goals conceded (at least 3 goals conceded in every game).
Just two competitive matches have been lost by Bayern Munich this season, but both defeats happened on foreign grounds. They did, however, win 7 of the 8 other away games, drawing 1.
As mentioned, Anderlecht haven’t scored a goal in the CL but have scored 22 times in 15 league matches this season. They also appear to finish off games well, as 10 of these goals were scored after the 76th minute.

PICK: OVER (3.5) @2.080 10/10

betblog.com/picks/441646-anderlecht-bayern-munich
Join: 2015/09/09 Messages: 387 Thanks: 91
portevas wrote:

Anderlecht - Bayern Munich

Bayern Munich coach Jupp Heynckes has helped the team rediscover its strength and domination, with the team winning their last 8 competitive matches (all competitions). The oldest coach in the league has just won his 500th Bundesliga match and promised that his team will be even stronger when injured players like Franck Ribery and Thomas Müller are back.
RSC Anderlecht have faced Bayern in the Champions League (CL) 3 times at their own stadium and haven’t lost any of those games (1W, 2D), but the last match in Belgium was in the ‘07/08 UEFA Cup and the German side won by a whopping 5 goals to zero.
Though Bayern have already qualified for the Round of 16, they need a win at Anderlecht to maintain the hope of claiming top spot in Group B.
It has been a really bad CL campaign for Anderlecht this season, as the team have lost all 4 matches with no goals scored and 15 goals conceded (at least 3 goals conceded in every game).
Just two competitive matches have been lost by Bayern Munich this season, but both defeats happened on foreign grounds. They did, however, win 7 of the 8 other away games, drawing 1.
As mentioned, Anderlecht haven’t scored a goal in the CL but have scored 22 times in 15 league matches this season. They also appear to finish off games well, as 10 of these goals were scored after the 76th minute.

PICK: OVER (3.5) @2.080 10/10

betblog.com/picks/441646-anderlecht-bayern-munich

Thanks!
Not bad review, of course Bayern can score a lot like every season. Im just afraid of Anderlech posibility to score at least goal
Join: 2015/02/17 Messages: 275
Awful night of football... Leaving out PSG-Celtic other games were just bad... United forgot how to play football, Bayern in the first half didn't look like they wanted to be in Belgium, Juventus and Barcelona games was crazy bad... Messi started on the bench, Juve didn't want to attack, played safe - fans ended up booing their own team...
Join: 2017/11/01 Messages: 9
SimmonsB wrote:

Awful night of football... Leaving out PSG-Celtic other games were just bad... United forgot how to play football, Bayern in the first half didn't look like they wanted to be in Belgium, Juventus and Barcelona games was crazy bad... Messi started on the bench, Juve didn't want to attack, played safe - fans ended up booing their own team...

Agree strange day from the beginning. Maybe the last group stafe days would be much better as some teams already not qualified to the next stage
I totally agree with you!
Bring me best reviews mates!
Join: 2015/12/16 Messages: 253 Thanks: 16

Champions League is back on the stage – this is the last game-week in the group stage. Very interesting game should be in Stamford Bridge stadium – Chelsea will fight with Atletico Madrid.

Chelsea are already in the hat for the round of 16. As the table stands it does not make for good reading for the Spaniards, they must win here and rely on Qarabag, who have not yet won in the competition to stop Roma in their tracks in order to qualify from the group. An early exit to the Europa League looks the most likely outcome for Simeone’s men.
Atletico played a really good football in the last matches – they won four games in a row. They had beaten Roma, Levante, Elche and Real Sociedad. The most important thing is that Rojiblancos finally found the way to score more than one goal – ten goals in the last four games. It‘s really nice result.

Chelsea also are in good shape – they have four victories in the last five games. By the way, Chelsea also is good in the front – Blues scored at least one goal in each last five matches and total 13.

Both teams are in good shape and there’s a good chance that both of them will score at least one goal today- Bet365 give a 1-80 odds for that- So, it’s really good opportunity to win some money-

As I said, that will be very important game for Atletico. They have a little chance to reach the round of 16 but they still have chances and they will fight for it. Chelsea already has a ticket to the next round, so they don't feel any pressure.

I have a feeling that Atletico won’t lose this match not because of situation but because they have reached a really good form – maybe the best in this season.

Bet365 give a 1-83 odds on Atletico +0,5 Asian Handicap- It means that Atletico can’t lose the match against Chelsea but they can win against them and also match could finish on draw result-

Each of Chelsea's last seven games in the CL has produced over 2.5 goals in total, as have five of the last six meetings between the pair in all competitions. Each team has scored exactly ten goals against each other across the last six occasions.

So, there’s a chances that at the Stamford Bridge we’ll see more than two goals- Both teams are in really good shape, especially in front, so I bet that Chelsea and Atletico will score together at least three goals today- (2-00 odds | TonyBet)-

Open Bet365

betblog.com/reviews/cham...view-chelsea-atl-madrid/
It will be interesting game between Bayern and PSG. I think both teams will score at least a goal
I can't decide between Chelsea and Atl. Madrid... 50/50
Join: 2012/11/05 Messages: 175 Thanks: 148
indree wrote:

It will be interesting game between Bayern and PSG. I think both teams will score at least a goal

Hmm, I would go for PSG because their motivation to win should lead to a better playing
Join: 2015/01/05 Messages: 347
Wow, United needed only a few minutes to win the match 😄
Join: 2012/09/14 Messages: 247 Thanks: 582
jstbets wrote:

Hmm, I would go for PSG because their motivation to win should lead to a better playing

I didn't think that Bayern will score such a quick goal but Lewandowski did it. Well played by Bayern. I thought that they can win the match but I didn't think the result of the match will be 3:1...