Select your timezone: Select

EUROPE: Champions League 2017/18

Reply Subscribe
The Best wrote:

Good luck to you! My bets are mainly over/under, maybe that is why i am arguing here so hard. 2:1 usually converts into 3:1 in the end of the games with teams like Manchester City or Napoli and their ability to counter attack. That is what we should both root for, 3:1 is a perfect result for both of us!

Discussions are always good for us and for another readers. So it means we will cheer for Manchester City easy win 😁)
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 308
I am so pissed right now that i can barely talk, but congratulations to you! This game should have been 3.5 goal over in the first 30 minutes, but once again hit the post, goal line clearance, missed penalty. It is not fair for me, i should have won also.
Join: 2017/10/07 Messages: 9 Thanks: 4
embeded-image
31 goal? Amazing
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 352
Skills...
Join: 2015/02/17 Messages: 275
Pure skills
Join: 2008/02/01 Messages: 395
What do you think about the game between AS Roma and Chelsea and about over 2,5 goals? This match should be very intensive and interesting. What are your thoughts?
Join: 2013/07/24 Messages: 517
AS ROMA - CHELSEA MATCH BETTING

That will be a second game of the group where Roma will fight with Chelsea. Last meeting at Stamford Bridge was fantastic  - both teams has scored three goals and the match ended in a draw. That will be very important game for both Chelsea and Roma.

Roma will play at home but that means nothing if we look to their Champions League statistics. They have won only one of their last eight home games, which was a 3-2 victory against Bayer Leverkusen nearly two years ago.

Both teams are in good shape – they have won last three games. Roma are very good in defense, especially in last three games, where they doesn’t conceded any goal. But this team is a different in Champions League – they have scored just 5 goals in their last 8 home games in the CL, conceding a total of 17 goals.

I’m sure that both teams will score at least one goal today (1-57 odds Bet365). Both Chelsea and Roma have scored at least one goal in their last four games.

Probably we will not see six goals again because both teams will be more careful after the last meeting and will not do the same mistakes.

Both teams will want to win this game, especially Chelsea. They have a chance after this game become a team, who already have a ticket to the round of 16. I’m sure that we’ll see at least three goals today. Both teams have a very big potential in attack.

Betsafe gives 1-71 odds for three goals. That will be logical bet because of the last these two teams meeting and the meaning of this match.

Also there’s a better betting but this is a bit of risk. As I said, both teams probably will score at least one goal and will have the same mission - get a three points. So there’s a good bet that both teams will score at least one goal and one of them will win this match (2-45 odds Betsafe).

By the way, Antonio Conte’s side have failed to win on their last 5 visits to Italy in the CL, losing to Juventus, Napoli, Inter Milan and Roma, since beating Lazio 4-0 in November 2003.

betblog.com/reviews/bett...-review-as-roma-chelsea/

Open Bet365
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
Benzema wrote:

AS ROMA - CHELSEA MATCH BETTING

That will be a second game of the group where Roma will fight with Chelsea. Last meeting at Stamford Bridge was fantastic  - both teams has scored three goals and the match ended in a draw. That will be very important game for both Chelsea and Roma.

Roma will play at home but that means nothing if we look to their Champions League statistics. They have won only one of their last eight home games, which was a 3-2 victory against Bayer Leverkusen nearly two years ago.

Both teams are in good shape – they have won last three games. Roma are very good in defense, especially in last three games, where they doesn’t conceded any goal. But this team is a different in Champions League – they have scored just 5 goals in their last 8 home games in the CL, conceding a total of 17 goals.

I’m sure that both teams will score at least one goal today (1-57 odds Bet365). Both Chelsea and Roma have scored at least one goal in their last four games.

Probably we will not see six goals again because both teams will be more careful after the last meeting and will not do the same mistakes.

Both teams will want to win this game, especially Chelsea. They have a chance after this game become a team, who already have a ticket to the round of 16. I’m sure that we’ll see at least three goals today. Both teams have a very big potential in attack.

Betsafe gives 1-71 odds for three goals. That will be logical bet because of the last these two teams meeting and the meaning of this match.

Also there’s a better betting but this is a bit of risk. As I said, both teams probably will score at least one goal and will have the same mission - get a three points. So there’s a good bet that both teams will score at least one goal and one of them will win this match (2-45 odds Betsafe).

By the way, Antonio Conte’s side have failed to win on their last 5 visits to Italy in the CL, losing to Juventus, Napoli, Inter Milan and Roma, since beating Lazio 4-0 in November 2003.

betblog.com/reviews/bett...-review-as-roma-chelsea/

Open Bet365

Thank you for your great review. What do you think about the game between Manchester United and Benfica? In my opinion, the match result will be again 1-0 or 2-0 and of course Man United will win again.
Seems that you were absolutely right with the correct result 😄
Benzema wrote:

Seems that you were absolutely right with the correct result 😄

Yeah, I was 😁What do you think about the game between Tottenham and Real Madrid? In my opinion both team must score.

That will be a second day in UEFA Champions League. Today we’ll see probably two the best teams in Europe right now – Napoli and Manchester City. Pep Guardiola’s side demonstrate absolute superb football but Napoli also are brilliant team this season.

Man City have been on fire in the tournament so far, winning all 3 fixtures thus far and scoring 8 goals in the process. The only goal they have conceded in the CL was against Napoli 2 weeks ago.

Two weeks ago both teams played against each other in Manchester. That was a really good game with brilliant football. Man City showed to his opponents that they are little better at this moment – they won this game on result 2-1.

Both City and Napoli are the teams who doesn’t depend of one player. However, Dries Mertens is one of Napoli leaders, who has scored three goals in the last two matches.

Man City have some big names like Gabriel Jesus and Sergio Aguero but at the moment the most dangerous player in this team are Leroy Sane, who have scored three goals and created three chances to score in the last five matches.

Man City have scored in every game this season aside from against Wolves in the League Cup. Their away form is currently even stronger than at home, as the Citizens have won every away fixture so far this year.

There’s a good of chances to win something from this game. As I said, Man City are something special and they haven’t lost in this season. So, there’s a plenty of chances that Man City will win this game.

Together, both teams have scored 22 goals in last five matches. There’s no doubt that today we’ll see at least three goals. So, I made a bet that Man City will win this game and both teams to score (3-75 odds | Bet365).

Also we can make a bet that both teams will score at least one goal and Man City will not lose (2.00). It’s very logical bet because definitely both teams will score at least one goal and there’s another fact – Man City haven’t lost any game in this season.

Open Bet365

betblog.com/reviews/bett...-napoli-manchester-city/
indree wrote:

Yeah, I was 😁What do you think about the game between Tottenham and Real Madrid? In my opinion both team must score.

I think that this game would be more open that it was in previous game. I like that people here going strong with under and they increasing odds on over. I did not take the final decision but if the odds for over 3.5 or Real over 1.5 will keep growing I will go with that. Also anytime scorer Benzema or Modric
You would be right to bet on 3.5 goals over in Real Madrid game. I should have made a bet yesterday when odds were at their highest point but i tought that they will rise even higher and that was my mistake. But also a lot value left today. And in Napoli - Manchester City game also the best bet in my opinion is 3.5 goals over. I was wrong and unlucky in the first game between these teams for betting very high stakes on this bet, but today there should be at least 4 goals for sure. Good luck to everybody in this round of Champions league football !!
The Best wrote:

You would be right to bet on 3.5 goals over in Real Madrid game. I should have made a bet yesterday when odds were at their highest point but i tought that they will rise even higher and that was my mistake. But also a lot value left today. And in Napoli - Manchester City game also the best bet in my opinion is 3.5 goals over. I was wrong and unlucky in the first game between these teams for betting very high stakes on this bet, but today there should be at least 4 goals for sure. Good luck to everybody in this round of Champions league football !!

Wow, Tottenham has already scored 3 goals.
Real tonight looks terrible AF every single one on the field...At least Tottenham help them to score total 4 goals 😕
Well guess! Congrats
Unbelievably good day in Champions league today. I had 9 bets, 5 single bets pre game, 2 combo bets and 2 live bets, the result is 8W 1L. Profit is 143 by betting every bet 10 units. I am very happy, how was yours everyone?? 😁
Any reviews for the matches of this week?
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 352
UEFA Champions League back on the track – today we’ll see eight matches and one of them will be very interesting – Sevilla against Liverpool. It’s very important game for both teams because both of them fighting for the first place in group stage.

This looks to be a tasty encounter between the top two sides in Group E (separated only by a point), with Spartak Moscow waiting for someone to slip as they sit just 2 points behind Sevilla. As I said, it will be very important game.

Both teams are pretty good in front this season. Liverpool have scored 13 goals, Sevilla – 8. Sevilla have scored at least two goals in three games but Liverpool was more brilliant – they have scored ten goals in last two games but it was against the last team of the group - Maribor.

Both Liverpool and Sevilla have a lot of potential in front. The first meeting against these two teams in Liverpool have finished on result 2-2.
A lot of chance that today we’ll see more than three goals too because both are good in front and want to win this game because of situation. By the way, both teams had a good weekend – Liverpool have beat Southampton on 3-0 and Sevilla have won against Celta on 2-1.

Bet365 give a good opportunity to win some money- There’s a 2-37 odds that both teams will score four or more goals today-

First of all, Sevilla have won by a margin of 2+ goals in 7 of their last 11 European home games, and have proven their worth against the big boys by seeing off both Madrid sides in the league here last term.

Second, Liverpool are very dangerous team, especially at this moment because they have scored 3+ goals in their last 4 games in all competitions, winning each of these by exactly a 3-goal margin.

Also, there‘s a good odds for players, who have chances to score one or more goals in this match- Bet365 give a 2-62 odds that Mohamed Salah will score at least one goal-

It‘s strange thing because Salah are in brilliant shape – he have scored two goals three days ago against Southampton. Also he’s Liverpool top-scorer this season – Salah has 14 goals from 18 games this season. It’s a promising statistic.

Open Bet365
Benzema wrote:

UEFA Champions League back on the track – today we’ll see eight matches and one of them will be very interesting – Sevilla against Liverpool. It’s very important game for both teams because both of them fighting for the first place in group stage.

This looks to be a tasty encounter between the top two sides in Group E (separated only by a point), with Spartak Moscow waiting for someone to slip as they sit just 2 points behind Sevilla. As I said, it will be very important game.

Both teams are pretty good in front this season. Liverpool have scored 13 goals, Sevilla – 8. Sevilla have scored at least two goals in three games but Liverpool was more brilliant – they have scored ten goals in last two games but it was against the last team of the group - Maribor.

Both Liverpool and Sevilla have a lot of potential in front. The first meeting against these two teams in Liverpool have finished on result 2-2.
A lot of chance that today we’ll see more than three goals too because both are good in front and want to win this game because of situation. By the way, both teams had a good weekend – Liverpool have beat Southampton on 3-0 and Sevilla have won against Celta on 2-1.

Bet365 give a good opportunity to win some money- There’s a 2-37 odds that both teams will score four or more goals today-

First of all, Sevilla have won by a margin of 2+ goals in 7 of their last 11 European home games, and have proven their worth against the big boys by seeing off both Madrid sides in the league here last term.

Second, Liverpool are very dangerous team, especially at this moment because they have scored 3+ goals in their last 4 games in all competitions, winning each of these by exactly a 3-goal margin.

Also, there‘s a good odds for players, who have chances to score one or more goals in this match- Bet365 give a 2-62 odds that Mohamed Salah will score at least one goal-

It‘s strange thing because Salah are in brilliant shape – he have scored two goals three days ago against Southampton. Also he’s Liverpool top-scorer this season – Salah has 14 goals from 18 games this season. It’s a promising statistic.

Open Bet365

Wow, great review