Select your timezone: Select

Euro 2016 starting in just 5 days

Reply Subscribe
ixgames wrote:

Portugal beat Wales 2-0 and not surprisingly France beat Germany 2-0. In a game where Germany doesn't play bad but France kind of gets 2 easy goals and Germany with loads of chances and opportunities just weren't able to make one. Sad to be german but this is the facts.

My favorites are out Germany :acne

The final will be Portugal - France
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

My favorites are out Germany :acne

The final will be Portugal - France

I think France will take it all!!
Join: 2016/02/05 Messages: 185
morten wrote:

I think France will take it all!!

Christiano Ronaldo will do everything he can to take this title, might be more or less his last chance for a Euro soccer title. But aside France looks like a very strong team and Portugal wont have an easy time trying to outplay them.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Christiano Ronaldo will do everything he can to take this title, might be more or less his last chance for a Euro soccer title. But aside France looks like a very strong team and Portugal wont have an easy time trying to outplay them.

Portugal Wins
Manne wrote:

Portugal Wins

Portugal Wins

Yes Portugal scored the only goal in the game vs France, I guess Christiano is relieved to finally have won an international tournament.

Not to be negative but I know it will sound that way, but I feel this tournament was the worst in terms of quality for the last 4 euro soccer tournaments.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Portugal Wins

Yes Portugal scored the only goal in the game vs France, I guess Christiano is relieved to finally have won an international tournament.

Not to be negative but I know it will sound that way, but I feel this tournament was the worst in terms of quality for the last 4 euro soccer tournaments.

Portugal should never win world cup....:crying