Select your timezone: Select

NBA 2017-18

Reply Subscribe
So the summer comes to the end and that means that step by step we are forward to the new NBA season!

A lot of trades happened so this season will much more interesting as Chris Paul joins to Rockets. Also Paul George will play together with Russell Westbrook. Ohh can't forget and the new Lakers with Lonzo Ball on the court. So I wish you all good luck in this season, especially with the betting.

Official page: nba-com/

embeded-image

Recommended bookmaker for NBA

Pinnacle - Highest limits, highest odds in the world

Bet365 - Props, some other line and of course good live betting

Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
And we begin this day with that news

Cavs Trade Kyrie Irving To Celtics For Package Including Isaiah Thomas

embeded-image
embeded-image

BOSTON, MA – The Boston Celtics announced today that they have acquired four-time All-Star and 2016 NBA Champion Kyrie Irving from the Cleveland Cavaliers in exchange for guard Isaiah Thomas, forward Jae Crowder, center Ante Zizic and the rights to the Brooklyn Nets’ 2018 first round pick.

“Kyrie is one of the best scorers in the NBA. He has proven that on the biggest stage, the NBA Finals, the last three years,” said Celtics President of Basketball Operations Danny Ainge. “He’s been an NBA Champion, an Olympic Gold Medalist, and a four-time All-Star. For all he’s accomplished, we think his best years are ahead of him.”

“Isaiah and Jae have been a huge part of our success,” said Celtics Co-Owner and Governing Partner Wyc Grousbeck. “Isaiah’s playoff performance under very difficult circumstances will live on in history, and we wish them all the best.”

Selected by Cleveland with the first overall pick in the 2011 NBA Draft, Irving, 25, has posted career averages of 21.6 points (45.7% FG, 38.3% 3-PT, 87.3% FT), 3.4 rebounds, 5.5 assists, 1.32 steals and 34.2 minutes in 381 games (all starts) throughout six seasons with the Cavaliers. The 6-3 guard has registered a scoring average north of 20.0 points in four of his six NBA seasons, including a career-high 25.2 points in 2016-17.

Irving played a vital role in helping Cleveland capture its first NBA title in 2016, averaging 25.2 points on 47.5% shooting (44.0% 3-PT), and 4.7 assists during the Cavaliers 21-game playoff run to history. He scored a postseason-high 41 points on 17-of-24 shooting (5-7 3-PT) in a win against the Warriors in Game 5 of the NBA Finals that season, one of 18 games in which the Duke product logged at least 20 points. In three career postseason appearances, all of which resulted in trips to the NBA Finals, Irving has averaged 23.9 points (46.5% FG, 41.5% 3-PT, 87.6% FT), 3.1 rebounds, 4.7 assists, 1.46 steals and 36.4 minutes in 52 games.

In parts of three seasons with the Celtics, Thomas averaged 24.7 points (44.3% FG, 36.8% 3-PT, 88.9% FT), 2.7 rebounds and 6.0 assists. Crowder produced 12.8 points (44.4% FG, 35.3% 3-PT, 80.4% FT), 5.2 rebounds and 1.8 assists in parts of three seasons in Boston.

“Isaiah embodied what it meant to be a Celtic. He captured fans’ hearts not only with his spirit, but his personality,” said Ainge. “Jae’s toughness was contagious for our team. He improved his skills each year, but it’s his energy and fight that will be remembered. We wish them and their families the very best.”

global-nba-com/news/repo---homas/?cid=trafficdriver:nbacom:homepage
It's happening!

Carmelo Anthony traded to OKC. OKC would send Enes Kanter and Doug McDermott to New York.

embeded-image
Wow that is amazing, one of the biggest transfers
Join: 2015/01/05 Messages: 347
jstbets wrote:

Wow that is amazing, one of the biggest transfers

Yeah.. I want to see how Carmelo will look in different team
Join: 2008/02/22 Messages: 203
Golden State Warriors are still heavy favourite to win an #NBA championship. Thunder just sixth by the odds in bet365. What do you think guys about upcoming season for Thunder? 😁

embeded-image
Pff. GSW won't win it again...
Join: 2015/12/16 Messages: 253 Thanks: 16
Wade and Lebron teammates again?
Join: 2008/02/01 Messages: 395
Brooklyn Nets against Orlando Magic played two perfect quaters, idenctical
Join: 2016/02/13 Messages: 403 Thanks: 285
New York Knicks - Brooklyn Nets

Pretty challenging h and interesting game today. I am betting on NBA game today. My favorite team here is New York. I think they will win today. New York Knicks vs Brooklyn Nets. From the last matches, Nyx played pretty well against Detroit Pistons and Washington Wizards. Brooklyn Nets in the last match dealt with Cleveland Cavaliers, who despite the status, often show instability. I think that if Nix approach the game responsibly, then they are quite capable of playing Nets, especially since these are not pre-season matches, but regular championships. Hope it will go through. Have a good day.

PICK: NEW YORK KNICKS @1.820 10/10

betblog.com/picks/439077...ork-knicks-brooklyn-nets
Join: 2015/09/09 Messages: 387 Thanks: 91
portevas wrote:

New York Knicks - Brooklyn Nets

Pretty challenging h and interesting game today. I am betting on NBA game today. My favorite team here is New York. I think they will win today. New York Knicks vs Brooklyn Nets. From the last matches, Nyx played pretty well against Detroit Pistons and Washington Wizards. Brooklyn Nets in the last match dealt with Cleveland Cavaliers, who despite the status, often show instability. I think that if Nix approach the game responsibly, then they are quite capable of playing Nets, especially since these are not pre-season matches, but regular championships. Hope it will go through. Have a good day.

PICK: NEW YORK KNICKS @1.820 10/10

betblog.com/picks/439077...ork-knicks-brooklyn-nets

Thank you for your great review. Knicks team has played one more great match against Cavs and took the victory.
Join: 2013/07/24 Messages: 517
indree wrote:

Thank you for your great review. Knicks team has played one more great match against Cavs and took the victory.

Yeah, seems that Cavaliers didin't prepared this season to play on defense 😄
Join: 2015/09/09 Messages: 387 Thanks: 91
What are your thoughts about the game between Celtics and Spurs?
indree wrote:

What are your thoughts about the game between Celtics and Spurs?

Thanks god i didnt see this message, i would say Spurs must play good on this one, but i was wrong..
Join: 2008/02/01 Messages: 395
Golden State Warriors scored 141 points.. Amazing
Join: 2015/12/16 Messages: 253 Thanks: 16
brexit wrote:

Golden State Warriors scored 141 points.. Amazing

Yeah it is amazing. When they are playing like this, they are unstoppable
Heading into games on November 1, how has your favorite NBA team fared on both ends of the floor?

embeded-image
Join: 2009/08/26 Messages: 33 Thanks: 817
makafutka wrote:

Heading into games on November 1, how has your favorite NBA team fared on both ends of the floor?

embeded-image

I like Indiana Pacers as a young and growing team. Most of the players are unselfish and know their roles so this combination of a lot of promising and an average players looks very good. It's seems that PG trade was absolutely right decisions for both teams.
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 308
guess wrote:

I like Indiana Pacers as a young and growing team. Most of the players are unselfish and know their roles so this combination of a lot of promising and an average players looks very good. It's seems that PG trade was absolutely right decisions for both teams.

Congrats on the win 😁 One of the most interesting season start ever
Join: 2009/08/26 Messages: 33 Thanks: 817
Thanks. And they still have Turner in reserve. Team to look up for sure at the moment 😁
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 308