Select your timezone: Select

KHL 2016/2017

Reply Subscribe
KHL discussion tips and predictions
embeded-image
Join: 2014/11/06 Messages: 119
Torpedo vs Salavat Yulaev Ufa

Nizhny Novgorod is 3rd on the table of West conference with 57 points from 29 matches. At home Nizhny Novgorod is deep in playoff zone. They have 16-3-3-7. At home Nizhny Novgorod have 8-1-2-1. They won 3 of last 4 matches. In last match Nizhny Novgorod won 4:2 vs Novokuznetsk.

Ufa is 4th on the table of East conference with 53 points from 30 matches. They are also safe for playoff. Ufa have 15-2-4-9. Away from home they have 4-2-2-4. Ufa won last 5 matches. All of that matches was on home ice. In last match they won 4:2 vs Kazan.

Nizhny is great at home and they should win at home against Ufa.

Torpedo will win the match at odds 1.70
Join: 2014/11/06 Messages: 119
Ak Bars Kazan vs Lada Togliatti

Ak Bars v Lada, KHL. Ak BArs starting their home games's tour. Lada lost against NEftekhimik 2 days ago with 2-5. AK Bars currently are third in Eastern conference, while Lada lies in 12th place. Lada has lost 11 of their 15 away games this season, however AK Bars is one of the best teams in the league with respect to points got in home games. AK Bars have won 9 consecutive home games in regular time. 6 of these 9 were won with at least 2 goals' margin. There is a high probability to see a confident AK BArs victory yet again

Ak Bars Kazan Asian Handicap -1.50 @1.88 10bet
Join: 2013/07/31 Messages: 88 Thanks: 34
SKA St. Petersburg vs CSKA Moscow

Russian KHL league, rivals in this match are SKA Petersburg and CSKA Moscow, these are two top placed teams in western conference, SKA Petersburg has 79 points while CSKA Moscow is on 75 so we have derby, defence is main simbol of home team, they conceeded just 48 goals in previous part of the season while CSKA Moscow is better offensively and this could be great match, all in all i think that these two are not capable to score more then 4 goals total in this match so i am going with pick on UNDER 4.5 goals in ordinary time.

Under 4.5 @1.98 Pinnacle
CSKA Moscow vs HC Dynamo Moscow

Moscov derby will be played at cska arena. In the last matcg between this two we saw dramatic finish when cska was in the lead 3-0 and then dinamo scored 4 goas in a row. Game was decide in the 11 series of shootout. i think cska is netter team and they will try to win the match in the regular time. Back in dinamo team is goalkeeper Yeryomenko, but we dont know what his form is afret the injury. For me bet on home cska team is good bet. You can try with hendikep bet for samller steak.

CSKA Moscow @1.62 Unibet
Ak Bars Kazan vs Torpedo

Ice Hockey , International , KHL , between Ak Bars Kazan and Torpedo starting from 16 : 00 on program today.

The home player Ak Bars Kazan have a really great series in home matches and they have a really good KHL season in 2016 / 2017 . Incredible , but they have won their last 10 home matches in the ordinary time and on 7 matches of them they have won with at least 2 goals ! I hope this series won 't break today and they will win in the ordinary time again .

Ak Bars Kazan to win @2.05 Bwin
Avangard Omsk vs Jokerit

We have a very interesting match from KHL league where Omsk is playing at home against Jokerit, the home team is favorite here and I think that they will win this one without any problems, the odds are very good on this handicap! Omsk is very good team at home and they are in good form lately, Omsk has a very good score against Jokerit so I see another tough match for the guests. Jokerit is not in that good form, they have lost 4-1 at home against Slovan who's one of the worst teams in this league.

Avangard Omsk -1.5 @2.30 Bwin
Slovan Bratislava vs Traktor

In KHL very rare we can see back to back matches, still this time Slovan Bratislava is going to play back to back. Yesterday Slovan Bratislava managed to get the win over Salavat Yulaev, I was very surprised by that result. I doubt that they will be able to get 2 wins in a row, over 2 teams from the top of the table. Slovan still has a lot of injured players, while Traktor is in full strength, no injuries, all players in great form, they has 4 wins in a row. In away matches, Traktor show not the best results but still they has wins over strong teams like KunLun, Admiral and Dinamo Minsk.

Generally, Traktor is much stronger, and they should be the winner especially given to the fact that Slovan is playing back to back and that in such a weak roster, they managed to win last match, and I don't believe that that can repeat their yesterday's result.

Traktor @2.35 Bet365
Ak Bars Kazan vs SKA St. Petersburg

AK Bars Kazan will welcome SKA St Petersburg in this giants clash in the Russian KHL and I personally think this is a very good chance to get on the away team who are without a single doubt the dominating and best team in the league for this season. Their offensive line is just crazy especially with Pavel Datsyuk having come back from the Detroit Red Wings in the NHL and he has added some superb flair to the team. AK Bars Kazan is a good side, but I do not think they can measure up with their opponent today.

SKA St. Petersburg @1.75 Bet365
Dinamo Riga vs Severstal Cherepovets

Dinamo Riga - Severstal Cherepovets, KHL

Dinamo Riga is 14th on the table of West Conference with 39 points from 44 matches. They are one of the worst teams in the league. Dinamo Riga have 8-5-5-26 record. On home ice they have 7-2-3-10. Omsk won 3 of last 6 matches. In last match they won 3:2 after overtime vs Jokerit.

Severstal Cherepovets is 13th on the table of West Conference with 51 points from 43 matches. They are far from playoff zone. Severstal Cherepovets have 13-2-8-20. Away from home they have 5-0-3-13. Severstal Cherepovets also won 3 of last 6 matches. In last match they lost 3:2 vs Kazan.

Dinamo Riga is better in last few weeks, so I think that they have nice chance to win here.

Dinamo Riga @2.15 Bet365
Barys Astana vs Salavat Yulaev Ufa

There is a great chance in this match to see a myriad of goals as both of these teams do attack quite often and they have scored many goals this season. Their main focus is not in defense buy on scoring goals with that said, Barys have scored at least 3 goals in 3 of their league games and also at least 3 goals in 3 of their last 4 meetings with Ufa. The latter have been especially lacking in defense but they have some strong players who greatly support the team in terms of goals. This should be having goals

Over 5.5 @1.95 WilliamHill
Metallurg Magnitogorsk vs Avangard Omsk

Two top teams of Eastern Conference meet today - as Metalurg Magnitagorska hosts a game against Avangard Omsk.
Both of these teams has been top teams in KHL from the start - so its always interesting games. Metalurg already guaranteed their place in playoff - but Avangard needs just a win to make it to. Even if Metalurg has two in a row, and four from last five games they won ( all at home) I really dont like their defense infront of the net - and thats why Im gonna predict visiting team Avangard win, overtime and penalty shots included.

Avangard Omsk @2.45 Unibet