Select your timezone: Select

Buyins archive

Reply Subscribe
The Bodog Poker Open II Main Event is guaranteeing a whopping $300,000 and will have a $470 + $30 buy-in. It goes down on October 5 at 4 p.m. ET.

There are tons of satellites that are now running with buy-ins starting at as low as 50 Bodog Poker Points.

Don't miss your chance at: Bodog Poker

:dirol (Qualifiers are running now)
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

The Bodog Poker Open II Main Event is guaranteeing a whopping $300,000 and will have a $470 + $30 buy-in. It goes down on October 5 at 4 p.m. ET.

There are tons of satellites that are now running with buy-ins starting at as low as 50 Bodog Poker Points.

Don't miss your chance at: Bodog Poker

:dirol (Qualifiers are running now)

Wow bodog has some great things going!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
It’s going to feel a lot like Christmas on the last Saturday of September

Take part in the biggest Saturday tournament in the poker world with an unbelievably low direct buy-in of only $150+15 or satellite your way to Saturday superstardom for as little as $1.65.

The main event begins at 4pm ET (21:00BST) on Saturday, September 27th and satellites are already underway.
With $250,000 in guaranteed cash up for grabs, Saturdays are for seizing at DoylesRoom

Satellites Starting at $1.65

Register from the poker lobby at: Doyles Room

Welcome:
The 2008 WCOOP is where poker players can showcase their talents on a global stage, all while competing for hundreds of thousands of dollars and online poker’s most prestigious titles. Promising to turn out the biggest prize pools online poker has ever seen, the WCOOP is just around the corner.

The series starts Friday, Sept. 5 with the first of 33 events. The kick-off tournament is a $215 buy-in six-handed no-limit hold’em event that begins at 1:30 p.m. ET. It features a staggering $1 million-guaranteed prize pool. There are seven events with guarantees of $1 million or more this year, and the combined guaranteed prize pool money over the entire series is $30 million, twice that of last year’s WCOOP. Ten new events are being introduced this year, including a high-roller no-limit hold’em event tournament with a buy-in of $10,300 and a $25,500 buy-in high-roller heads-up tournament.

The main event is a $5,200 buy-in no-limit hold’em tournament and is slated for Sept. 21 at 4:30 p.m. ET.

Full WCOOP schedule at: PokerStars-com

Welcome:
The PKR Nation League is back this Winter with new great tournaments and prizes.

Every Sunday from Sept 6th, 2008 - April 2009 at 21:00 GMT

$3 buyin with $25 added to the prize pool - All games are NL Holdem.

(We will also run a $300 Freeroll for the top 30 at the end of the season. There may be added prizes like 2009 WSOP satellite seats and/or PKR gear. There will also be a monthly $50 freeroll for players who play at least 3 events during the month).

Regards: [url="www-ixgames-com/pkr_poker/"]Pkr Poker[/url]

Welcome:
Manne wrote:

It’s going to feel a lot like Christmas on the last Saturday of September

Take part in the biggest Saturday tournament in the poker world with an unbelievably low direct buy-in of only $150+15 or satellite your way to Saturday superstardom for as little as $1.65.

The main event begins at 4pm ET (21:00BST) on Saturday, September 27th and satellites are already underway.
With $250,000 in guaranteed cash up for grabs, Saturdays are for seizing at DoylesRoom

Satellites Starting at $1.65

Register from the poker lobby at: Doyles Room

Welcome:

This game at Doyles did not play, on Sept. 27. I know, as I was registered for it. At the time it was suppose to play, there was around 600 registered to play. Before the game, I was emailed, that the game wasn't to play, as there were suppose to be many that could not log in, to the game. Right...What it meant was, not enough registered, so the game won't play until enough were. Support advised, that the game game would play Oct. 4, which it did.
First off, I gained entry to this game, by a qualifier game, which I took first place. Then as time went, I thought I may not beable to play it, as work was gone to keep me from doing so. I tried to get Doyles Room to remove me, and to use my, entry, into something else, but they said no, and there was no way to get out, as you are automatically registered. Even tried to find some one to play for me and do a split, but no one to be found. So, Oct. 4, came, played in this game, and won, $375.00, I was somewhere around 101 position. This game had alot of donks and even in this far into the money, they were still donking. I got to see one pro, at a table that I was just moved too, get donked, Pro had AA pockets, he hit the trip and, some clown with rags, took him out. Well guess what, I had the same hand, later in the game, at the same table, and the same sorry player, took me out, with his rags, grinding to the river. Yes I hit trips on the flop. This clown should have never been in this hand, to begin with, as I did bet to represent the strong hand and he was out of position, and again with rags. Even though I was out, I stuck around and watched this table and there was some rude comments to this clown, and the players there finally took most of his chips, and were still, making comments to him, and it was not nice, the chat moderator, never came in, but it they did when I made my LOL to him, and threaten to remove my chat, which I advised them, you have not that power, that only support can do that, and as I told mod, there was no cursing, so becareful what you threaten a person with. I did post the chat with support and was told no problem. Posted this, to let all members know, Doyles has chat mods watching all games, even the 10 cent games, and they do have support to look at the chat, and have seen some get chat removed, so if you have a chat mod come in and make a threat, make sure you take a screen shot of the chat, so you have something to fight with, as these mods do over step their boundries, and get away with it.
Join: 2008/06/06 Messages: 7
Hello there

24th january is the date for next bodog poker buyin tournament. We have added a tournament ticket for the winner worth $109 which can be redeemed at sundays $100,000 guaranteed tournament. The buyin is set at $5+$0.5 and for every registered player $5 is added to the prizepool.

If you are not a previous bodog member you should download the bodog poker software and register for a new account. Make your first deposit and read our tournament info (below) for the buyin tourney and register so you can play on saturday.

Tournament Info

[LIST]
[*]Poker Room: Bodog Poker.
[*]Date: Saturday 24th january 2009.
[*]Time: 06,05 ET - PM (please check the software time and compare it with the tournament start, I dont want any of you to miss this one).
[*]Buyin: $5+$0.5 (For every registered $5 will be added to the prizepool)
[*]Prize: Prizepool including 1 x $109 in tournament credits.
[*]Password: 578543.
[/LIST]
Have fun and fight well!
ixgames wrote:

Hello there

24th january is the date for next bodog poker buyin tournament. We have added a tournament ticket for the winner worth $109 which can be redeemed at sundays $100,000 guaranteed tournament. The buyin is set at $5+$0.5 and for every registered player $5 is added to the prizepool.

If you are not a previous bodog member you should download the bodog poker software and register for a new account. Make your first deposit and read our tournament info (below) for the buyin tourney and register so you can play on saturday.

Tournament Info

[LIST]
[*]Date: Saturday 24th january 2009.
[*]Time: 06,05 ET - PM (please check the software time and compare it with the tournament start, I dont want any of you to miss this one).
[*]Password: 578543.
[/LIST]
Have fun and fight well!

Ok, i will fight well, but do i have to fight fair? :p
Join: 2008/04/18 Messages: 2
NobleTruths wrote:

Ok, i will fight well, but do i have to fight fair? :p

Looks like a very good tourney. Only 8 people registered at the moment. I'm showdoun on bodog. Gl all.
Join: 2008/06/06 Messages: 20
DoylesRoom now offers round the clock tournament action in your time zone, with guarantees ranging from $1000 to our monthly blockbuster $250,000 Guarantee on final Sunday of each month.

Day Time EST Tournament Buy-in

Daily 1:30 PM Daily $10K Guaranteed $50 +$5

Daily 7:30 PM Daily $20K Guaranteed $100 +$9

Daily 9:00 PM Daily $25K Guaranteed R&A $30 +$3

Daily 11:30 PM Daily $10K Guaranteed $50 + $5

Monday - Friday 3:00 PM $20,000 Guaranteed R&A $30 + $3

Saturday 3:00 PM $15,000 Guaranteed Bounty $50 +$5

Sunday 3:00 PM $50,000 Guaranteed $100 +$9

Welcome to: Doyles Room

:dirol
The “Flight Club - Main Event - 4 Seats” Semifinal will be held on Sunday, April 5th, at 4:35pm ET, and will guarantee four $12,000 WSOP Main Event packages, one to each of the last four players remaining in the event. The $250 + $20 buy-in No Limit Holdem tournament starts players with 3,000 in chips and will have 15 minute blind levels.

Read more: Bodog Poker guaranteeing four seats to the 2009 WSOP Main Event

:dirol
From Friday, March 27th to Sunday, March 29th, Full Tilt Poker will host Sit and Go Madness. The event officially kicks off at 4:00pm ET on Friday and runs for 48 hours, ending at 4:00pm ET on Sunday. The time period is divided into 24 two-hour blocks, with the top seven players on a series of four leader boards taking home cash at the end of each interval. The payouts vary by sit and go stakes as follows:

-----
Group A ($1 to $2 sit and go)
First Place: $20
Second Place: $12.50
Third Place: $7.50
Fourth Place: $5
Fifth Place: $2.50
Sixth Place: $1.50
Seventh Place: $1
------
Group B ($5 to $11 sit and go)
First Place: $100
Second Place: $60
Third Place: $40
Fourth Place: $25
Fifth Place: $12.50
Sixth Place: $7.50
Seventh Place: $5
-------
Group C ($20 to $33 sit and go)
First Place: $200
Second Place: $125
Third Place: $75
Fourth Place: $50
Fifth Place: $25
Sixth Place: $15
Seventh Place: $10
------
Group D ($50 to $110 sit and go)
First Place: $500
Second Place: $300
Third Place: $200
Fourth Place: $125
Fifth Place: $60
Sixth Place: $40
Seventh Place: $25
-------

Overall leader boards will keep tabs of the best performances during each two-hour time period. The top two players in each group's overall leader board during Full Tilt Poker's Sit and Go Madness will take part in a high-stakes $5,000 freeroll that pays out to the top three finishers; the event occurs at 4:30pm ET on April 4th. According to the online poker room, "Even if you put up a high score in one of the two-hour blocks, it pays to keep trying to best your score."

Sponsored by Full Tilt Poker

Welcome:
Hi all!

This saturday we have a buyin tournament at bodog poker where the winner will go home with an entrance to the $100,000 guranteed tournament. The buyin entrance will also be added to the prizepool as usual.

Join bodog by registering and filling out your personal information which takes only a minute and after that you can start by discovering what bodog is all about.

Tournament Info

[LIST]
[*]Date: Saturday 28th march 2009.
[*]Password: 877832.
[/LIST]
Enjoy the game and don't hesitate to ask if you need support on the forum.
I`m looking for the password to a tournament comming up on 22:04 on carbon poker ...is named ixgames 1k qualifier pls help if u can...😔 :helpme
Join: 2009/04/21 Messages: 6
Have no fear though. Those are not the only packages that will be available through Bodog. Another two seats will be guaranteed in the Main Event Semifinal to be held on May 25, four seats guaranteed in a June 7 Main Event Semifinal and then more on June 14. So, stay tuned here for more details on how to qualify online for the 2009 WSOP through Bodog Poker and get started on your way now for as little as $1.

Regards: Bodog Poker

Welcome:
Manne wrote:

Have no fear though. Those are not the only packages that will be available through Bodog. Another two seats will be guaranteed in the Main Event Semifinal to be held on May 25, four seats guaranteed in a June 7 Main Event Semifinal and then more on June 14. So, stay tuned here for more details on how to qualify online for the 2009 WSOP through Bodog Poker and get started on your way now for as little as $1.

Welcome:

I played and it was a lot of fun. I think I finished in the top 10 or 15. Anyway thanks for putting those tournaments together!!
Join: 2009/03/09 Messages: 14
Bodog poker buyin tournament together with ixgames-com

On saturday 16th may we are running a $100,000 qualifier where the winner receives a T$109 to be used at any given sundays $100K tournament.

The new thing for this month is that you have the ability to qualify to this tournament by being one of the top 10 in our freeroll on friday 15th may.

Here's the link to the 15th may bodog poker freeroll.

Normal for this freeroll is the added $125 but top 10 will also win a place in this buyin tournament 16th may. Sounds interesting, I think so!

Bodog poker download - 110% signup bonus!

Tournament Details

[LIST]
[*]Date: Saturday 16th may 2009.
[*]Password: 664976
[/LIST]
Enjoy the poker game and respect your fellow players.
Manne wrote:

Welcome:

Thanks for all the info 😁
Join: 2007/02/24 Messages: 1205
Lexyandra wrote:

I`m looking for the password to a tournament comming up on 22:04 on carbon poker ...is named ixgames 1k qualifier pls help if u can...😔 :helpme

I am sorry i cannot help you with this... something tells me no one can... sorry
Join: 2009/06/26 Messages: 30
Manne wrote:

From Friday, March 27th to Sunday, March 29th, Full Tilt Poker will host Sit and Go Madness. The event officially kicks off at 4:00pm ET on Friday and runs for 48 hours, ending at 4:00pm ET on Sunday. The time period is divided into 24 two-hour blocks, with the top seven players on a series of four leader boards taking home cash at the end of each interval. The payouts vary by sit and go stakes as follows:

-----
------
-------
------
-------

Overall leader boards will keep tabs of the best performances during each two-hour time period. The top two players in each group's overall leader board during Full Tilt Poker's Sit and Go Madness will take part in a high-stakes $5,000 freeroll that pays out to the top three finishers; the event occurs at 4:30pm ET on April 4th. According to the online poker room, "Even if you put up a high score in one of the two-hour blocks, it pays to keep trying to best your score."

Welcome:

-----
------
embeded-image
-------
------
-------

Welcome:

I noticed this is kind of old... are you going to be doing another one like this in the future? thanks
Join: 2009/07/06 Messages: 5