HELLO!

I have been playing on worldwinner for the past 6 months and I have made my own investigation regarding how possible it is to win a tournament or game. Many times when I have had my best game ever, it's shocking to see that somebody else have managed to get 1 or 2 points more than me, this has happened many times, the longer I have played the more I can see a certain pattern in the games. I have won a few games over the past times, nothing big though, now worldwinner wants me to pay taxes on money that I have never received. It seems that I will not see any money at all from worldwinner.

Please help, what can I do ?

Is worldwinner a scam site ?
Quote
0
Manne
29893
Meltdown wrote:

HELLO!

I have been playing on worldwinner for the past 6 months and I have made my own investigation regarding how possible it is to win a tournament or game. Many times when I have had my best game ever, it's shocking to see that somebody else have managed to get 1 or 2 points more than me, this has happened many times, the longer I have played the more I can see a certain pattern in the games. I have won a few games over the past times, nothing big though, now worldwinner wants me to pay taxes on money that I have never received. It seems that I will not see any money at all from worldwinner.

Please help, what can I do ?

Is worldwinner a scam site ?

Ixgames will check into that! (only because worldwinner is an approved site)

More information will follow!
Quote
0
kennex
1205
Meltdown wrote:

HELLO!

I have been playing on worldwinner for the past 6 months and I have made my own investigation regarding how possible it is to win a tournament or game. Many times when I have had my best game ever, it's shocking to see that somebody else have managed to get 1 or 2 points more than me, this has happened many times, the longer I have played the more I can see a certain pattern in the games. I have won a few games over the past times, nothing big though, now worldwinner wants me to pay taxes on money that I have never received. It seems that I will not see any money at all from worldwinner.

Please help, what can I do ?

Is worldwinner a scam site ?

Sorry to say that but I think they are scammers!! (worldwinner sucks in so many different ways).

Just search on google 'Worldwinner scammers'
Quote
0
ixgames
2120
kennex wrote:

Sorry to say that but I think they are scammers!! (worldwinner sucks in so many different ways).

Just search on google 'Worldwinner scammers'

We are looking into this from both sides. I have during the years of online presence heard both negative and positive reactions regarding worldwinner. Much of the negative response though are a little too much. I don't think I have heard more negative things around an online gaming property than worldwinner and that makes the whole thing even more odd.

We will investigate the whole worldwinner matter in upcoming days perhabst weeks. Hopefully we will come to a conclusion.
Quote
0
mike_1
1752
Meltdown wrote:

HELLO!

I have been playing on worldwinner for the past 6 months and I have made my own investigation regarding how possible it is to win a tournament or game. Many times when I have had my best game ever, it's shocking to see that somebody else have managed to get 1 or 2 points more than me, this has happened many times, the longer I have played the more I can see a certain pattern in the games. I have won a few games over the past times, nothing big though, now worldwinner wants me to pay taxes on money that I have never received. It seems that I will not see any money at all from worldwinner.

Please help, what can I do ?

Is worldwinner a scam site ?

Never heard of them before!
Quote
0
mike_1 wrote:

Never heard of them before!

In the spirit of full disclosure, I work with WorldWinner and want to respond to your questions/concerns. WorldWinner is in fact, a legitimate company and not a scam site as you imply. WorldWinner is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Liberty Media Corporation, and with more than 30 million registered players, WorldWinner hosts more than 20 million tournaments every month. You can find out more about the company by visiting: WorldWinner Cash Competitions.

Some points of clarification:

ON FAIRNESS: WorldWinner goes to great lengths to ensure that the casual game tournaments we provide are both fair, and contests of skill as opposed to luck. The goal of our competitions is to provide casual gamers with a forum for friendly competition and therefore, WorldWinner always serves as an impartial tournament host (players always compete against one another; never against WorldWinner). As such, we have no vested interest in the outcome of a tournament. In addition, WorldWinner matches players based on the FairMatching System to provide each player with opponents of an equal skill level. You can find additional details here: WorldWinner Cash Competitions - My Account (keyword: match).

ON TAXES: WorldWinner does report player winnings to the IRS as is required by law. We have worked directly with the IRS to ensure we follow their guidelines and send our players the appropriate tax forms with a clear explanation about IRS procedures. We also provide our contact information online and our customer support team is always available to provide more clarification about the tax forms we issue our players. If there's any confusion, players can easily reach a real person for a direct answer. Additional information is available here: WorldWinner Cash Competitions - My Account (keyword: tax).

If you have any additional questions, please respond to this post or send an email. We’re always happy to address your concerns. Thank you.
Quote
0
worldwinner wrote:

In the spirit of full disclosure, I work with WorldWinner and want to respond to your questions/concerns. WorldWinner is in fact, a legitimate company and not a scam site as you imply. WorldWinner is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Liberty Media Corporation, and with more than 30 million registered players, WorldWinner hosts more than 20 million tournaments every month. You can find out more about the company by visiting: WorldWinner Cash Competitions.

Some points of clarification:

ON FAIRNESS: WorldWinner goes to great lengths to ensure that the casual game tournaments we provide are both fair, and contests of skill as opposed to luck. The goal of our competitions is to provide casual gamers with a forum for friendly competition and therefore, WorldWinner always serves as an impartial tournament host (players always compete against one another; never against WorldWinner). As such, we have no vested interest in the outcome of a tournament. In addition, WorldWinner matches players based on the FairMatching System to provide each player with opponents of an equal skill level. You can find additional details here: WorldWinner Cash Competitions - My Account (keyword: match).

ON TAXES: WorldWinner does report player winnings to the IRS as is required by law. We have worked directly with the IRS to ensure we follow their guidelines and send our players the appropriate tax forms with a clear explanation about IRS procedures. We also provide our contact information online and our customer support team is always available to provide more clarification about the tax forms we issue our players. If there's any confusion, players can easily reach a real person for a direct answer. Additional information is available here: WorldWinner Cash Competitions - My Account (keyword: tax).

If you have any additional questions, please respond to this post or send an email. We’re always happy to address your concerns. Thank you.

That's just a bunch of nice talking from a worldwinner representative. Where is the fact that you have rigged games and doesn't pay out winnings to your members.

You claim you have 30 million registered players. If that's true you are a multi million dollar company. With such a big organization shouldn't you be able to make fair payouts to winners.

I have searched alot about you guys on google and yahoo. Everyone, just search for (worldwinner scam) or (worldwinner scammer) and read how bad worldwinner has treated their players.

I think you have said enough in this thread!
Quote
0
snobben
978
mike_1 wrote:

Never heard of them before!

Never heard of them before!

The same with me 'mike' Never heard of them!!
Quote
0
snobben wrote:

Never heard of them before!

The same with me 'mike' Never heard of them!!

Hey Manne,

Did you guys find anything fishy?:warning
Quote
0
Manne
29893
Meltdown wrote:

HELLO!

I have been playing on worldwinner for the past 6 months and I have made my own investigation regarding how possible it is to win a tournament or game. Many times when I have had my best game ever, it's shocking to see that somebody else have managed to get 1 or 2 points more than me, this has happened many times, the longer I have played the more I can see a certain pattern in the games. I have won a few games over the past times, nothing big though, now worldwinner wants me to pay taxes on money that I have never received. It seems that I will not see any money at all from worldwinner.

Please help, what can I do ?

Is worldwinner a scam site ?

I'm on it.

(It's sometimes not so bad as you see - When people losing money they are blaming the other part)

Will provide an update shortly. Thanks for your continued patience. :dirol
Quote
0
ixgames
2120
Manne wrote:

I'm on it.

(It's sometimes not so bad as you see - When people losing money they are blaming the other part)

Will provide an update shortly. Thanks for your continued patience. :dirol

Hi all

After investigating this as much as possible, we have come to the conclusion that worldwinner is an acceptable and ok site.

We havn't got any real proof that they are scamming members, we have made alot of searches on the web about this and found that alot of users are talking bad about worldwinner, that's not any real proof we can use.

I can only say to visitors that are interested and may register at worldwinner that they should make up their own mind about this.

I can also say that the competition on worldwinner is huge especially on popular games such as bejeweled 2, mahjong solitaire and a couple of more.

The competition is so hard that you will probably loose in a cash tournament over there almost every time.

Hope this helps a little
Quote
0
Manne wrote:

I'm on it.

(It's sometimes not so bad as you see - When people losing money they are blaming the other part)

Will provide an update shortly. Thanks for your continued patience. :dirol

Anytime dude, just wondering, take your time. :thumbsup
Quote
0
ixgames wrote:

Hi all

After investigating this as much as possible, we have come to the conclusion that worldwinner is an acceptable and ok site.

We havn't got any real proof that they are scamming members, we have made alot of searches on the web about this and found that alot of users are talking bad about worldwinner, that's not any real proof we can use.

I can only say to visitors that are interested and may register at worldwinner that they should make up their own mind about this.

I can also say that the competition on worldwinner is huge especially on popular games such as bejeweled 2, mahjong solitaire and a couple of more.

The competition is so hard that you will probably loose in a cash tournament over there almost every time.

Hope this helps a little

To: ixgames

I totally respect, and honor your opinions and research. However, I feel that you are overlooking the point of is WorldWinner a scam.? There are numerous scams in the world regarding casinos, and in life in general. I feel many of us get caught on the typical no payout casino being deemed rightfully labelled as a scammer, and often forgeting a scam is a scam, not matter what its color. If you play thinking you will win, but have no fair odds of winning is that a scam? I think so, most the world thinks so, and the government certainly thinks so hence the laws and regulations on the industry of gambling. So if an unfair percentage of both players bet is given to the casino no matter who wins, that would indeed be considered unfair by the people, and by the government of the United States, and therefore would be deemed a scam in anyones mind. Henceforthe comes WorldWinner.


OK well I have played at WorldWinner on and off for over 6 years. So here is the TRUE LOWDOWN about WorldWinnner. (I can provide proof if needed / waranted)

WorldWinner began a good and wholesome company. They were taken over by FUN in 2007, and things changed. They bacame different...and not in a good way at all.

Worldwinner began charging more and more to host the games, until it finally reached its current percentage of 26.67% (rounding up) 27% per Scrabble Cubes game at 75 cents per game (as of 11/30/08).

Now doing the math the only winner is WorldWinner, as they repeatedly get a huge sum of the take. If you just lose a game here and there you will be out of money quickly, even though in a real casino you may be up, way up.

So its legal, but a legal scam. So is this company a scammer? Yes and no. They will pay out, but they are making more than a casino by taking a lot of money from every player (both winners and losers for EVERY GAME). In other words, you lose even if you win over half the time. Now that is a scam in my opinion.
Quote
0
Manne
29893
ixgames wrote:

Hi all

After investigating this as much as possible, we have come to the conclusion that worldwinner is an acceptable and ok site.

We havn't got any real proof that they are scamming members, we have made alot of searches on the web about this and found that alot of users are talking bad about worldwinner, that's not any real proof we can use.

I can only say to visitors that are interested and may register at worldwinner that they should make up their own mind about this.

I can also say that the competition on worldwinner is huge especially on popular games such as bejeweled 2, mahjong solitaire and a couple of more.

The competition is so hard that you will probably loose in a cash tournament over there almost every time.

Hope this helps a little

Many thanks for your comments. That's what ixgames forum is all about!!
Sharing information online.

I have no proof that worldwinner are scammers.
Quote
0
mike_1
1752
ixgames wrote:

Hi all

After investigating this as much as possible, we have come to the conclusion that worldwinner is an acceptable and ok site.

We havn't got any real proof that they are scamming members, we have made alot of searches on the web about this and found that alot of users are talking bad about worldwinner, that's not any real proof we can use.

I can only say to visitors that are interested and may register at worldwinner that they should make up their own mind about this.

I can also say that the competition on worldwinner is huge especially on popular games such as bejeweled 2, mahjong solitaire and a couple of more.

The competition is so hard that you will probably loose in a cash tournament over there almost every time.

Hope this helps a little

The Congress Is Running The Biggest Scam Ever Upon American Citizens!
Quote
0
mike_1 wrote:

The Congress Is Running The Biggest Scam Ever Upon American Citizens!

I was playing on pogo and saw an ad for worldwinner. I dont usually click the ads, but I did this time. I registered and played a few games of wheel of fortune. I decided I could afford to deposit 10 bucks. I played almost all night friday night and was ahead by about six bucks.

Saturday morning, the games wouldnt work. The window would pop up but then close and I would get an error page telling me something isnt working.

I went to the help section and did everything they said. Eventually after about an hour I got the games to work again. I played some more wheel of fortune, hangman, and freecell.

I am now 10 dollars ahead (real money). I doubled my money. I decided to try 8ball pool. I played one free game with someone so I could practice. After that game, the games stopped working again.

I've gone through everything to try to get them working again. I even did a system restore to a point before I registered with them. Nothing is working. My pop-up blocker is always turned off, so thats not the problem.

I have windows vista, but other players said they use vista and have no problems.

I looked on a site and discovered that I might be TOO good at some of the games and may be blocked from playing. I wondered why that would be....since they are still making money from me and another player?? I guess because if you are too good, you might discourage others and they might stop depositing money.

Soooooooo, I sent an email to them, heard nothing back yet. I will wait until tomorrow (monday) and try to utilize the live help feature and see whats happening here.

Scam site? Don't know yet.
Quote
0
somebody67 wrote:

I was playing on pogo and saw an ad for worldwinner. I dont usually click the ads, but I did this time. I registered and played a few games of wheel of fortune. I decided I could afford to deposit 10 bucks. I played almost all night friday night and was ahead by about six bucks.

Saturday morning, the games wouldnt work. The window would pop up but then close and I would get an error page telling me something isnt working.

I went to the help section and did everything they said. Eventually after about an hour I got the games to work again. I played some more wheel of fortune, hangman, and freecell.

I am now 10 dollars ahead (real money). I doubled my money. I decided to try 8ball pool. I played one free game with someone so I could practice. After that game, the games stopped working again.

I've gone through everything to try to get them working again. I even did a system restore to a point before I registered with them. Nothing is working. My pop-up blocker is always turned off, so thats not the problem.

I have windows vista, but other players said they use vista and have no problems.

I looked on a site and discovered that I might be TOO good at some of the games and may be blocked from playing. I wondered why that would be....since they are still making money from me and another player?? I guess because if you are too good, you might discourage others and they might stop depositing money.

Soooooooo, I sent an email to them, heard nothing back yet. I will wait until tomorrow (monday) and try to utilize the live help feature and see whats happening here.

Scam site? Don't know yet.

Update. I have been having problems with worldwinner. Sometimes the games will not load. It takes me to an error page. I have gone an entire day without being able to play. When you ask for help they give you canned replies telling you how to fix the problem, the same things you can find in the help file.

This fix does not work. Sometimes the games will play, sometimes not. I have gone through my 10 dollar deposit. At first I doubled my money but the more you play, the harder everything gets. I once got a hangman puzzle in french. It was by luck that I figured it out. I lost the game of course because of the time it took.

I am not sure if this is a scam site or not, but I know I wont be spending any more money there. Can't even access the games 80% of the time.
Quote
0
Manne
29893
ixgames wrote:

Hi all

After investigating this as much as possible, we have come to the conclusion that worldwinner is an acceptable and ok site.

We havn't got any real proof that they are scamming members, we have made alot of searches on the web about this and found that alot of users are talking bad about worldwinner, that's not any real proof we can use.

I can only say to visitors that are interested and may register at worldwinner that they should make up their own mind about this.

I can also say that the competition on worldwinner is huge especially on popular games such as bejeweled 2, mahjong solitaire and a couple of more.

The competition is so hard that you will probably loose in a cash tournament over there almost every time.

Hope this helps a little

Try another one Online Skill Games Reviews :dirol
Quote
0
DC1421
1
Manne wrote:

Try another one Online Skill Games Reviews :dirol

I have been a member of worldwinner for about a year now and thought I would add my two cents after reading everyone's posts. They may be a legit site but their fairness is a joke, my favorite game is scrabble cubes, I'm not too bad at it, i'm no expert but I don't think i'm too terible, my best score is around 750. No matter what my score, when my game is over I have been paired with someone who scores well over 800, I can't win to save my life and can't get a better score than that no matter how much I play. To make matters even worse, they now have lowered their payouts but kept the entry fees the same, guess what that means...yep you guessed it MORE money for the so called "non profit" world winner. I received an email from them once when I complained about fairness and they claimed to me that they take no more money than needed to keep the site up and running. I don't believe that for one second. I believe that is a bold face lie! leaving all losses aside, they send you a 1099 at the end of the year, with all of your minute winnings of .75 to $100 that tally up to some ridiculous amount but don't bother to tally up the amount that you spent.
I could complain for days about worldwinner, but if i can say anything at all it's this, if you are thinking about joining I would seriously just consider playing the free games, there are players that dominate the site that are UNBEATABLE, and i mean seriously unbeatable, that claim they earn a living from this, and i'm sure that they do...I'm also sure that they spend every waking moment in front of their computer, and there are many who cheat as well...these are the people you will be paired with and your measly scores will not compare and all you are doing is donating to their cause and lining world winners pockets, so be wary when considering depositing your hard earned cash to try and win some money because it's not likely to happen unless you are a VERY VERY EXCELLENT gamer! This place is not for the casual gamer looking for games of fun and maybe a little reward, it wont happen.
Quote
0
cugger
1
Meltdown wrote:

HELLO!

I have been playing on worldwinner for the past 6 months and I have made my own investigation regarding how possible it is to win a tournament or game. Many times when I have had my best game ever, it's shocking to see that somebody else have managed to get 1 or 2 points more than me, this has happened many times, the longer I have played the more I can see a certain pattern in the games. I have won a few games over the past times, nothing big though, now worldwinner wants me to pay taxes on money that I have never received. It seems that I will not see any money at all from worldwinner.

Please help, what can I do ?

Is worldwinner a scam site ?

There is a bot for bejeweled2 at worldwinner and I am giving it away for free . WHY . Because this site is stealing peoples hard earned money . I use to be one of the best 9 ball players there and they closed my account and kept my money for no reason and there always doing it to players and stealing there money there entitled too . There services sucks . there fairness is a bunch of crap . I re registered under a new name and played 9 ball and just got really bad scores . I then played in 24 hours and was put in level 2 . I placed 5th in that and the next 24 hour I was in level 1 . THERE ARE NO SUCH LEVELS OF 3 AND 4 AND THEY DON'T GIVE PRISES FOR THEM NON DIVISIONS . First when this site started they use to give you a percentage of ALL monies wagered . then it went to 100.00 , then to 60.00 and now its down to 25.00 . You want to talk about cheating and stealing . Its not bad enough they take around 40 % and now 28 % taxes and I am convinced they insert there own scores . So the greedy Ba....ds are raking in every Penney they can get .

I have used this bot to see how it works and it is great . It is very fast and It averages 10,000 . After playing with it for a few days I can now see that there are a lot of people using it and them scores are unbelievable . So I asked myself why is this site such thieves . I mean My best score in 9 ball was 27450 and when i played for a few days I seen players constantly score 27560 . every 5 games . same winners . I even seen 1 score of 27579 . Thats impossible without a cheat program . I also believe Jose is involved in inside corruption . And I have proof from a former employee there who also told me a lot of what goes on there .

Its is time to put an end to those cheating thieving site and I am the one to do it . Fairness my arse . I played 10 games of 9 ball and matched with players at level 90 and 100 . If worldwinner insist there is no cheating then why wont they take my advise and let players watch other players games . its not that hard to do . Now I know what some of you might say that they don't want there tip exploited but hey , somethings got to be done . they have enough money to do it but all there concerned about is taking you money and not upgrading to make the site better as . One word GREED .

I can go on and on about this site But it boils me too see how they treat good player . and king.com is just as bad . good players , see ya later . don't win because they don't like that . other players wont play if you get good scores so they use some sort of excuse to get rid of the good players . they only want players that deposit , not with draw . I think I have said enough for now . Stay tuned for part 2 where I will post some screen shots and tell you more on how these sites steal peoples money and the BBB and others do nothing about it . Why don't the government regulate these sites and as for tax time you have to pay taxes on your winning but not loses . So if you lose 100.00 and win it back you still have to pay taxes on 100.00 . You didn't make 100.00 you broke even and you should not have to pay taxes open nothing . I will elaborate on this in part 2 .

If you want this bot email me and its yours . Maybe then when every one has it then they might change a few things . and start treating people with respect . Live help . yea right . I will also post some chat from then in part 2 and you will see how rude and ignorant they are and always pass you on to there so called fairness team .

This bot is for experiential purposes only and should not be used for the purpose of winning money . That would be illegal . I just want the world to know its out there and which make me believe there are other bots for other games and the site does nothing about it . But ban good players whilst cheaters can play freely . If you want to respond worldwinner you can email me too because you wont answer my emails and I gave you the opportunity to reopen my account that you closed because I was a good 9 ball player but you refused to communicate with me . You had your chance and the first bot I gave away was to 60 minutes . along with more damaging evidence as well as over 100 letters from people that said there account was closed for no reason . Shame on you worldwinner . You had a good thing going there but your greed will be your downfall and you lies and deceit . You had your chance . But you blew it just like you doing with you thieving site . Ever wonder why you get a high score and always seem to be beaten by a little higher score then now you know why . All I asked was to reopen my account so I could win back some of the money was stolen from me But with such poor service you ignored me . then ignore me now . I told you I was not kidding around and its time your site was exposed for what it really is .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote
0