Select your timezone: Select

Batman v Superman

Reply Subscribe
The theatrical release of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice may be rated PG-13, but Warner Bros. is apparently preparing an R-rated home entertainment version of the film.

FilmRatings-com has revealed an R-rated “Ultimate Edition” of Batman v Superman, which includes "sequences of violence.”

With the film’s darker tone, it stands to reason Warner Bros. may have been influenced to release a more violent version of Batman v Superman -- perhaps in part thanks to the success of the record-breaking opening for the R-rated Deadpool.

In related Batman v Superman news, we recently got an up close look at the new Batmobile and a crafty YouTuber put together a (likely) chronological supercut of the film’s trailers.

Report: Batman v Superman to Get R-Rated Home Entertainment Release - IGN
Join: 2015/09/20 Messages: 247
nattika wrote:

The theatrical release of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice may be rated PG-13, but Warner Bros. is apparently preparing an R-rated home entertainment version of the film.

FilmRatings-com has revealed an R-rated “Ultimate Edition” of Batman v Superman, which includes "sequences of violence.”

With the film’s darker tone, it stands to reason Warner Bros. may have been influenced to release a more violent version of Batman v Superman -- perhaps in part thanks to the success of the record-breaking opening for the R-rated Deadpool.

In related Batman v Superman news, we recently got an up close look at the new Batmobile and a crafty YouTuber put together a (likely) chronological supercut of the film’s trailers.

Report: Batman v Superman to Get R-Rated Home Entertainment Release - IGN

I will see this one and that's for sure!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

I will see this one and that's for sure!

Anyone who see that movie ?
Join: 2015/09/20 Messages: 247
nattika wrote:

Anyone who see that movie ?

Nothing special about that movie.
Join: 2006/12/11 Messages: 1758
mike1 wrote:

Nothing special about that movie.

It's just a movie bad guys and good guys.
Manne wrote:

It's just a movie bad guys and good guys.

The movie was really boring. I was expecting more!
Join: 2006/12/20 Messages: 978
snobben wrote:

We having all different tastes!
Manne wrote:

We having all different tastes!

What would you expect from yet another super hero movie, hollywood milking the franchise until there's nothing left.

But as expected the movie was bad.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

What would you expect from yet another super hero movie, hollywood milking the franchise until there's nothing left.

But as expected the movie was bad.

The movie was a good one. But I expected more..
Join: 2017/01/30 Messages: 6
evahern1 wrote:

The movie was a good one. But I expected more..

I haven't found anything special about it. I also expected something more
Join: 2017/02/07 Messages: 729 Thanks: 6