Select your timezone: Select

TonyBet

Reply Subscribe
All questions about TonyBet bookmaker TonyBet in this post (prize, bonus, problems/mistakes, questions/answers, guide/help).

More about bookmaker TonyBet.
Register and you can receive a bonus here.
TonyBet list of bets .
TonyBet addition to Skrill (Moneybookers)

embeded-image
Join: 2011/11/24 Messages: 1148 Phone: LT
tonilt Wrote:

Hello. I would like to inquire. During Skrill account to transfer money, everything is ok. Win some money, now I would like to transfer back. Transfer back doing chose to transfer money via credit card. How long it will take to me? Or maybe better lead directly to bank?

Most operative way to get answers to such questions, contact by phone.
Where a number of payments to one after the other, the process takes a little longer than ordering once.
And transfers to the bank account and the e-money approved by the same people in the payment card, so much difference between the methods of payment available
Join: 2007/06/26 Messages: 2754
Renewed TonyBet betting mobile gadgets!
From now even more comfortable on iOS and Android application will help you to be even closer to the most important sports events and to bet for their favorite teams' victories. TonyBet updated mobile gadget undoubtedly become one of the best on the market.

"Since we launched betting apps, we have worked hard to ensure that they would be better and more comfortable. Contributed to this TonyBet customers, whose comments and suggestions helped to improve the mobile betting applications. Now we can safely say that the updated TonyBet gadget is that, what we tried to create their own players, "said TonyBet betting company representative.

Furthermore in installed, "naked eye" visible innovation TonyBet give great attention to the safety and improve the convenience of the gadget.

"The new gadget is completely safe and extremely reliable. We wanted to create the applications that are particularly convenient to use, and we are confident that for us it was a great success, "said TonyBet representative.

To download an updated TonyBet betting applet, or update an existing one, simply go to TonyBet.com with your smartphone browser.
How to place multi bet?
Join: 2015/01/05 Messages: 347
jstbets Wrote:

How to place multi bet?

First thing what you need to do is select at least two outcomes of one or more events. This will enable the Multibet tab in your Bet Slip in the top right corner of the page. You can now navigate using the 'Sports Categories' menu on the homepage or you can find bet in the 'Popular Bets' and 'Last Minute Bets'. Add your bets to the Multibet Bet Slip by clicking on the odds you wish to bet on.
Is my all data safe at tonyBet?
Join: 2015/02/26 Messages: 208
marchboy Wrote:

Is my all data safe at tonyBet?

Yes, of course tonyBet takes your privacy and security very seriously. All data and personal information is protected by the industry leading security features and encryption methods.
How to place a system bet?
Join: 2014/12/29 Messages: 258 Thanks: 4
eight Wrote:

How to place a system bet?

The first you need to select three outcomes or more events, this will enable the system tab in your bet slip in the top right corner of the page. You can navigate using the "sports categories" menu on the homepage or by browsing through the markets in the "popular bets" and "last minute bets". Add your bets to the system bet slip by clicking on the odds you wish to bet on.
What is "event of the day"?
Join: 2008/02/22 Messages: 203
adebade Wrote:

What is "event of the day"?

Event of the day is a selection of the important events of the day with bigger odds.
Hello, maybe someone know how can I change my account language and time zone?
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 308
guess Wrote:

Hello, maybe someone know how can I change my account language and time zone?

You should go to your account setting en-new-tonybet-com/profile, in there you can change account language, time zone etc.
Good day, maybe someone know how long does it take for bets to be settled?
marchboy Wrote:

Good day, maybe someone know how long does it take for bets to be settled?

TonyBet aim to settle your bets as quickly as possible. A delay could occur due to the requirement of official validation for the outcome of the event. Should you encounter any issues with the settlement of your bets, please contact to customer service department who will rectify this as soon as possible.
How to follow my transactions, current bets and results?
marchboy Wrote:

How to follow my transactions, current bets and results?

Hello marchboy, you can follow all of your transactions, bets in play and results at any time through the following options:
en-new-tonybet-com/transactions
en-new-tonybet-com/bets
How to deposit money?
Join: 2014/12/23 Messages: 308
guess Wrote:

How to deposit money?

In tonybet is much ways to deposit money, for more information you need to go: en-new-tonybet-com/deposit
TonyBet new design of website, how it looks like? How much people's from our betblog using this bookmaker? 😁

embeded-image