Bet365

Reply Subscribe
Hello guys, I tarted new account. Withdrawn request made via bank account but I have deposited through Paypal. No bank account details on my B365 account. Should I be worried about my withdrawal request or will it end up in my Paypal account to which I deposited the money into my B365 account They told me on the phone it should be ok and will be in the Paypal account even though I made a request through the bank account Tab on the site.
popleli Wrote:

Hello guys, I tarted new account. Withdrawn request made via bank account but I have deposited through Paypal. No bank account details on my B365 account. Should I be worried about my withdrawal request or will it end up in my Paypal account to which I deposited the money into my B365 account They told me on the phone it should be ok and will be in the Paypal account even though I made a request through the bank account Tab on the site.

Hey popleli, I think everything will be ok, bet365 is a trustworthy company.
jstbets Wrote:

Hey popleli, I think everything will be ok, bet365 is a trustworthy company.
Yes, every thing is good, get my money after few days.
skrzypek19922 Wrote:

I sell Bet365+skrill
contact [email protected]

Price?
I had a 8 fold accumulator on today, to return £405 I tried literally a hundred times over half an hour to cash out at varying amounts between £70 and £100, each time the app wouldn't allow me to cash out, tried also on my computer
Hey there, Bet365 not returning my deposit after "verifying my account", what I should do?
jstbets Wrote:

hey there, Bet365 not returning my deposit after "verifying my account", what I should do?

Hi jstbets, first thing what you need to do is conntact to support and ask why the not return your deposit.
Anybody know about bet365 withdrawal rule??

Please note you must have settled bets to the value of three times your stake and bonus placed on your mobile or tablet prior to making a withdrawal. Does this rule apply for bonus seekers only or apply to all members. I mostly bet stakes like if I place bet £10 and will get return £15 , never intrest in placing risky bets , so means bet365 saying I need to take risk to withdraw??
marchboy Wrote:

Anybody know about bet365 withdrawal rule??

Please note you must have settled bets to the value of three times your stake and bonus placed on your mobile or tablet prior to making a withdrawal. Does this rule apply for bonus seekers only or apply to all members. I mostly bet stakes like if I place bet £10 and will get return £15 , never intrest in placing risky bets , so means bet365 saying I need to take risk to withdraw??

If you take up any "free offers" there are always terms and conditions attached so read them carefully.this seems like an offer for new customers
They sometimes offers free 15e bonus which requires 3 times rollover (amount of 45) but still these requires it's good enough
Do Bet365 send customers an email confirming withdrawals. I withdrew money on Saturday. The money is recorded in my withdrawals history and the cancel withdrawal option does not display when I log in. I am not expecting the money in my account yet but am concerned they have yet to contact me confirming the withdrawal.
Do Bet365 send customers an email confirming withdrawals?
brexit Wrote:

Do Bet365 send customers an email confirming withdrawals. I withdrew money on Saturday. The money is recorded in my withdrawals history and the cancel withdrawal option does not display when I log in. I am not expecting the money in my account yet but am concerned they have yet to contact me confirming the withdrawal.
Do Bet365 send customers an email confirming withdrawals?

No
Bet365 streams works on planchet?
guess Wrote:

bet365 streams works on planchet?

Yes it works

Euro soccer bonus offer

embeded-image

Our fantastic Euro Soccer accumulator offer gives you the chance to earn a bonus of up to 100% on accumulators on the top domestic leagues in Europe along with the group and knockout stages of the Champions League.

This offer applies to returns on pre-match accumulators of 3 or more selections on Full Time Result or Result/Both Teams To Score markets for the English Premier League, Italian Serie A, Spanish Primera Liga, German Bundesliga 1 or UEFA Champions League.

The maximum bonus that you can receive is £100,000 or currency equivalent. The bonus will not apply where a stake has been fully Cashed Out. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, the bonus will be calculated based on the remaining active stake. If a qualifying bet is edited using our Edit Bet feature, the bonus will be calculated based on the new stake. Where a bet has been edited to include or amend a selection for an event that is In-Play, the bonus will no longer apply. Double Chance bets or combination bets with bonuses such as Lucky 15’s or Lucky 31’s do not apply for this offer.

If your bet is successful, we will add the following bonuses to your returns:

Bonus:

Trebles 5% bonus
4-folds 10% bonus
5-folds 10% bonus
6-folds 20% Bonus
7-folds 30% bonus
8-folds 40% bonus
9-folds 50% bonus
10-folds 60% bonus
11-folds 70% bonus
12-folds 80% bonus
13-folds 90% bonus
14-folds and upwards 100% bonus

More info about the offer

Welcome to the Poker at bet365 Loyalty Club!

embeded-image

* The bet365 Loyalty Club makes it easy to earn rewards when playing the games you love.

* Play on our tables to collect Status Points; get the required amount of Status Points to complete Loyalty Steps and you will be rewarded with bet365 Coins. By moving through our Loyalty Steps you will get closer to the next Loyalty Level.

* Treat yourself in our Store to Tournament Tickets, Cash Game Tickets and Bonus Euros using your bet365 Coins!

Collect Status Points to complete Loyalty Steps and with each completed Loyalty Step you will earn bet365 Coins. Each completed Loyalty Step takes you closer to progressing to the next Loyalty Level where the number of bet365 Coins you earn increases. There are several levels to complete, so how far will you go?

No matter which table you sit at, play your choice of poker game to complete Loyalty Steps and watch your bet365 Coin balance grow. Loyalty Steps can award a different amount of bet365 Coins, for more information please click here.

Take on a wide range of exciting missions to get even more bet365 Coins added to your account.
Store
The Store is packed with a variety of instant rewards to use on your favourite games. Earn enough coins, and these rewards could be yours.

Take your seat in our exciting Loyalty Club tournaments, with plenty of prizes being given away every month!

More information about offer