Select your timezone: Select

Pdc and carbon poker freeroll wednesday 6th april 2011

Reply Subscribe
Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 6th April.

PDC POKER or CARBON POKER, you decide where you want to play!

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Rakeback account

2nd option is getting a rakeback account at either poker room, the rake percentage and link is listed in the poker room reviews.

Freeroll information:

Sponsored freeroll at pdc poker / carbon poker by ixgames-com

Tournament Name: ixgames double up
Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL
Players: Minimum 2, maximum 2000
Prize: 3 x $5.40 Double up SnG coupons for the top 3 finishers
Freeroll date: Wednesday 6th April -11, 08.00 PM
Password: 943167
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 6th April.

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Rakeback account

2nd option is getting a rakeback account at either poker room, the rake percentage and link is listed in the poker room reviews.

Freeroll information:

I'm in, on Aced.com

as vaildHope5

I would assume that's ok.
Join: 2008/04/14 Messages: 199
ix_man wrote:

I'm in, on Aced.com

as vaildHope5

Im in .gd luck all.
Join: 2009/07/05 Messages: 148
ix_man wrote:

I'm in, on Aced.com

as vaildHope5

I'm in, on Aced.com

as vaildHope5

Doesn't matter, I switched out to Carbon.
Join: 2008/04/14 Messages: 199
ixgames wrote:

How to join:

Rakeback account

Freeroll information:

I'm in and waiting to fold , gl gl gl till weeeeeeeeee plays , lol .

crazzvette
Join: 2009/10/23 Messages: 117
crazzvette wrote:

I'm in and waiting to fold , gl gl gl till weeeeeeeeee plays , lol .

crazzvette

Thanks to ixgames for the great freeroll on carbon!
Join: 2008/11/07 Messages: 145
nightmoves44 wrote:

Thanks to ixgames for the great freeroll on carbon!

Thanks for the game ixgames,always a fun game with great players..
gl gl everyone,weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Join: 2008/07/24 Messages: 152